The Student Room Group

Doctor Who - Discussion Thread III (no untagged future spoilers)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CoolCavy
what secret? :s-smilie:

Spoiler

well i thought that was interesting, especially towards the end

but how are they going to do the rest of S9 without

Spoiler

i am surprised..

Spoiler

Thought it was an impressive opener, one or two silly bits but overall certainly better from Moffat. Michelle Gomez was terrific, half expected a Craig Ferguson cameo when Capaldi came out with that guitar :wink:

Spoiler

i am surprised..

Spoiler

On the first spoiler...

Spoiler

The much bigger question is

Spoiler

Haven't watched the episode but I bet it sucks!:ninja:
Original post by Stiff Little Fingers
On the first spoiler...

Spoiler

Spoiler

With regard to your second spoiler:

Spoiler

Original post by lustawny
With regard to your second spoiler:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4587

Spoiler

i am surprised..

Spoiler

The clip at the end makes it very clear that they won't.

im really sorry about this, i was responding to another users info about clara and i forgot which thread i was on. i thought that i was still on the doctor who game thread where spoiler tags aren;t used.

Please accept my sincere apologies, i have put them in tags now and will do so for all things that are spoilers

:sorry: btw the stuff about cla** isn't a leak it was official (i heard it on the radio as well as hearing it from OP)

It wasn't aimed particularly at you, it was more of a general reminder for everyone type thing.

And yes, I know, but some people prefer to avoid all news altogether, whether official or not.
I usually prefer to only avoid leaks, but had actually managed to avoid all spoilers this time.

Also, with regards to the two spoilers above - it's very clear that it'll somehow be undone, as we know when

Spoiler

Which is kinda a shame really, I'd have loved for that to stick and seen a much darker doctor as a result. I think Capaldi could be fantastically dark :love:
Original post by Aula

It wasn't aimed particularly at you, it was more of a general reminder for everyone type thing.

And yes, I know, but some people prefer to avoid all news altogether, whether official or not.
I usually prefer to only avoid leaks, but had actually managed to avoid all spoilers this time.

Also, with regards to the two spoilers above - it's very clear that it'll somehow be undone, as we know when

Spoiler

Which is kinda a shame really, I'd have loved for that to stick and seen a much darker doctor as a result. I think Capaldi could be fantastically dark :love:

Spoiler

Reply 4589

Spoiler

:mmm:

This is a fair point...
Reply 4590
Also, quick spoiler reminders for everyone based on the first post of this thread.

Anything relating to future episodes goes in spoilers. Anything relating to episodes that have already aired doesn't need to.
Please state above the spoiler whether it is published, a leak, or pure speculation (or a combination thereof)

So actually, most of the things that have been posted this evening didn't need to be in spoilers.

If people can stick to the above, I'll be a very happy Aula :puppyeyes:
Original post by Aula
Also, quick spoiler reminders for everyone based on the first post of this thread.

Anything relating to future episodes goes in spoilers. Anything relating to episodes that have already aired doesn't need to.
Please state above the spoiler whether it is published, a leak, or pure speculation (or a combination thereof)

So actually, most of the things that have been posted this evening didn't need to be in spoilers.

If people can stick to the above, I'll be a very happy Aula :puppyeyes:

I'll do my best to keep you happy :smile:
that's...okay...wow.

actually speechless at how that turned out, quite an opening episode!
I need to be in on this thread! I won't make judgements on tonights episode yet. I need to watch it again.
I will say that Missy was on point, at first watch I like it can't wait for next week!
Original post by Aula

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by Stiff Little Fingers
On the first spoiler...

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by Dalek1099

Spoiler

I can't say that I did, because I really dislike the Matt Smith era. I just want to forget about it entirely.
Original post by Dalek1099

Spoiler

Refresh my memory, which was that? I definitely got a déjà vu feeling; although I have to say I could've predicted one or two elements of this episode. But it was still a great episode.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
Refresh my memory, which was that? I definitely got a déjà vu feeling; although I have to say I could've predicted one or two elements of this episode. But it was still a great episode.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest