The Student Room Group
Hermione and Snape. Sounds weird but I think they'd make a great couple because they're both so intelligent.

Posted from TSR Mobile
There are some in One Piece, namely Zorro and Sanji and Ruffy and Ace.

Zorro and Sanji are so different and have an argument ever and ever again, that is so funny. In terms of the latter pairing, this close relationship to each other was so heartbreaking, especially when Ace died at Marineford... :frown:

In DBZ I like the rivary between Goku and Vegeta, that is really a nice pairing.

Don't know whether Batman counts rather to fictional or to real, but I like the interaction between the anti-hero and Joker, who is one of my favorite villain.
Hermione and Snape :smile:
Slash Snape and Harry :tongue:
Byakuya and Rukia :biggrin:
Sakura and Kakashi/Itachi :tongue:

I'm sure there are loads of others but those are the main ones for me :biggrin:
Original post by EllainKahlo
Hermione and Snape :smile:
Slash Snape and Harry :tongue:
Byakuya and Rukia :biggrin:
Sakura and Kakashi/Itachi :tongue:

I'm sure there are loads of others but those are the main ones for me :biggrin:

A Hermione/Snape shipper! I've never met another one! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by bethfrench
A Hermione/Snape shipper! I've never met another one! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

When I first came across the pairing, I thought "WUT?" :s-smilie:

But they're such a suited pairing :smile:
Original post by Azurite
Who do you non-canonically 'ship'? What are your favourite 'pairings'?
This can be in real life or fictional characters.

Unfortunately, since I was around about 9 years old I've always shipped Ash Ketchum and Gary Oak.
(...)

Seriously? can't remember to have good associations with Gary. In my view he was an obnoxious and arrogant character. Didn't like that. Ash was okay.
When I first came across the pairing, I thought "WUT?" :s-smilie:

But they're such a suited pairing :smile:

I know! They're both so intelligent and complete opposites so they balance each other out. And of course, its fun to imagine them arguing about anything really :awesome:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by bethfrench
I know! They're both so intelligent and complete opposites so they balance each other out. And of course, its fun to imagine them arguing about anything really :awesome:

Posted from TSR Mobile

They're both so stubborn they'd argue for hours. It would have been entertaining to see them together in the canon. :tongue:
They're both so stubborn they'd argue for hours. It would have been entertaining to see them together in the canon. :tongue:

Definitely!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest