The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Hi everyone :h:

It's half term :woo:

How is everyone's exams going so far? :cookie:

I don't know if you've seen it already, but She-Ra wrote an amazing guide about how to get he most our of TSR during exam period. It's really useful for helping you find your exam threads/unofficial markschemes/etc. etc.

:h:

Hope you're finding some time to enjoy the beautiful sunshine :headbang:

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 221
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
Hi everyone :h:

It's half term :woo:

How is everyone's exams going so far? :cookie:

I don't know if you've seen it already, but She-Ra wrote an amazing guide about how to get he most our of TSR during exam period. It's really useful for helping you find your exam threads/unofficial markschemes/etc. etc.

:h:

Hope you're finding some time to enjoy the beautiful sunshine :headbang:

Spoiler

Hi why cant I start a new discussion/thread?
Is this thing still going?

I'm a french student, currently at a 13/20 which is basically the equivalent of ABB and I'm aiming at 16/20 in my baccalaureate, by the end of next year (AAA/AAA*)...
I might even set up a blog :smile:
Original post by mazzaion
Is this thing still going?

I'm a french student, currently at a 13/20 which is basically the equivalent of ABB and I'm aiming at 16/20 in my baccalaureate, by the end of next year (AAA/AAA*)...
I might even set up a blog :smile:

This is still going, but with exams over now, it's just waiting for the results before the next stage of the process (rewards etc...)

You can only be entered into the competition if you entered before the deadline which was a while back though - however, we'd still love to hear about your results :biggrin:
I'm gonna guess it's too late to join this?
can i sign up to this thread for some reason i cant post a new thread
where can we include our blog?
ill be resitting 8 units in Jan 2016 and ill be facing my a2 exams in June 2016
Reply 227
I have 11 days to my first ever biggest major examinations.Do I still have time to revise for Science,Maths,English,Chinese?If yes,apporximately how Long should I study per day?I need help please.
Original post by scrawlx101
can i sign up to this thread for some reason i cant post a new thread

Original post by therecovery
where can we include our blog?
ill be resitting 8 units in Jan 2016 and ill be facing my a2 exams in June 2016

Original post by Zenite
I have 11 days to my first ever biggest major examinations.Do I still have time to revise for Science,Maths,English,Chinese?If yes,apporximately how Long should I study per day?I need help please.

Hi guys, just to let you know- GYG was a competition with a set time so progress could be judged over the year. After the deadline for signing up, we closed the forum for making new blogs, so only those that were registered in the competition would have theirs on there, as to not confuse the judges.

As we've received a lot of positive feedback, we might be considering running the competition in this academic year too, but for now if you have any study questions, please post them in the relevant study help forum :h:
Hi am I currently doing A-levels but finding it hard to cope with average grades at GCSE's, is it possible to retake some of my GCSE's just to get a high grade at it.
Reply 230
Hi :smile: This is my first post. I was going to study at west anglia or manchester college to do an access to HE to Medicine & dentistry , but my employer wouldn't let me, neither let me had three days off in the middle of the week to go to classes (I work as SHCA so I can do full Days and still have one day free - just to give one example).

At my local college I can't attend also.

Is there any way anyone could suggest to get 5/6GCSE done in one year and the entire A-level in the other (or even in three years) in a very efficient way? (A-level would be Physics/Psychology Biology Chemistry
I want to achieve grade B or above for English Language?
How can I achieve grade B or above in my courseworks?
Thank you
Original post by Gingerbread101
Hi guys, just to let you know- GYG was a competition with a set time so progress could be judged over the year. After the deadline for signing up, we closed the forum for making new blogs, so only those that were registered in the competition would have theirs on there, as to not confuse the judges.

As we've received a lot of positive feedback, we might be considering running the competition in this academic year too, but for now if you have any study questions, please post them in the relevant study help forum :h:

yaya
Can someone please tell me how to revise for RE and maths?
Secondly, how should I set out my revision for all my subjects.
Reply 234
Which grade are you

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is a similar competition likely to run this year?
Original post by BryonyG98
Is a similar competition likely to run this year?

Yep, we've already started discussing how we'll run the one for this year. :yy:

It should begin soon.
Original post by usycool1

It should begin soon.

Brilliant! I can't wait for it to start what with mocks around the corner and A2s and AS retakes approaching scarily fast"
Original post by usycool1

It should begin soon.

:yy:
Is this open to university students?
I slacked in first semester hoping to pick up the pace next semester :frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending