The Student Room Group

Disgusting Hypocrisy On Display Today In Central London

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Foo.mp3
Good :smile:

*sigh* Ok, I'm going to take you on a little tour to illustrate my point

Do you really want to go toe to toe with this Economist on the fiscal balance sheet re: non-European immigrants? :erm:

The mainstream media bends over backwards to portray the exact opposite image m'love

As I say, dogmatic and malevolent doctrine/ethno-culture = social harms. It's pretty simple really

Under the iron rule of a regime run by members of a sect that many Muslims conceive of as being tantamount to heretics, with an appalling human rights record, and in a country in which only a Muslim may be president. Hardly a sterling model for a progressive/multicultural wonder-story?

60-fold increase in their number in the past 50 years, plus a worsening of relations between Muslims and other groups around the world, particularly post-9/11, plus fundamentalists getting organised e.g. transnational coms/planning/recruitment/logistics networks, funding, and armament, plus the development/proliferation of asymmetric warfare and terror tactics

If you think your Muslim friends think of you as the same/an equal, think again. Those who genuinely do, are either outliers or simply not Muslims in the sense that most practising Muslims, and the doctrine, understands Islam

Hold up, you yourself have acknowledged that Muslim men of a certain age e.g. those that loiter on Edgware Road, make girls feel decidedly uncomfortable :dontknow:

I really wish you would stop being a near unconditional apologist for Islam and start thinking before you speak. You're just making yourself look very silly, bordering on blind, and like others have said: I have explained in some detail, many times, the factual basis for my assertions (and why many of your positions are untenable)

Where's the tour taking place? And with pleasure of course :h:

Lol what? Muslims are made to look like violent scum everyday! What news have you been watching?

Economy isn't my field and neither is politics,so I'll let you win :mmm:

I'm pretty sure they think of me as being 100% equal,don't know where you've gotten this idea.

But not all of them. There's kerbs everywhere in London unfortunately and it's not just limited to Edgware Road or Middle eastern men but I feel comfortable when i do visit the Arabia of London .

Oh,you've hurt my feelings a bit. I'm not an apologist,I just don't think Muslims and Islam is as bad as people make it and then out to be
Original post by Foo.mp3
Starting in East London and going just as far as it takes to illustrate my point (until such time as thee concede)

The Beeb, you?

Wise move (for now). I will educate thee :u:

Dear me you're naïve :erm:

I know you're not, but I'm telling you how you make yourself look in general/to others honey. Take it on board eh

Excited!

Fox news :tongue: I prefer Al Jazeera both Arabic and English.

I'm not naive. I think they really do see me as equals and if they didn't they probably wouldn't bother talking to me

Thank you,grand master foo :mmm:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending