The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by phoenixsilver
I don't want to feel you, thanks - stop making inappropriate advances towards me.
He hasn't built anything anyway. He took a clock apart and stuck it in a suitcase.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol don't flatter yourself little boy. It means do you understand?
Original post by Reformed
it is by far the main one, thats not even debateable

Do you have any stats to back that up?

Even if that is true, Christianity has been used countless times in the name of terrorism. The issue I have is that if we are going to demonise one religion then we should demonise them all.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by queen-bee
Lol don't flatter yourself little boy. It means do you understand?

Little boy? I don't want to be involved in your sick fantasies, I'm younger than you. Please stop harassing me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Little boy? I don't want to be involved in your sick fantasies, I'm younger than you. Please stop harassing me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Get off my thread and stop quoting me complaining about ethnic kids. I ain't got time for that
Don't you believe it! The suspense of what he's going to do next is killing me. Let's just hope his family don't go nuclear when they find out what he's making. Let's hope he lights the fuse to a better future and he rockets above society.

Nah mate, I think you're just plane wrong. He's going to blast his way through Uni and then spend his time setting off his explosive rise in the tech industry.
Original post by Fango_Jett
Nah mate, I think you're just plane wrong. He's going to blast his way through Uni and then spend his time setting off his explosive rise in the tech industry.

At least this whole event has been the detonation of his career. His salary will increase like dynamite - just hope the whole thing doesn't blow up in his face. At least his passion has been ignited.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Looks like a bomb but they didn't act under suspicious of explosives? No one has evacuated, they handled it improperly, kept it on their persons (put it in the back of the police car) and never once called special explosives services?

So they knew very well it wasn't a bomb.
So he didn't even make the clock it was bought on Ebay? LOL

Hey least he got loads of free stuff by companies looking to exploit the situation.
Im a god
I have to admit the clock does look like something Mickey Rourke would have to disarm but they didn't even call people to check if it was a bomb. They just slapped handcuff on his wrists and interrogated him. If it was a Johnny and not an Ahmed they wouldn't have called police. They would have praised him.
Original post by Fango_Jett
(White) kids in 3rd Grade have been arrested for "assault" for kissing someone before being let go. Please don't just make up things.

Again i have to repeat for some reason. I dont understand, can you not read i am not saying they would not be arrested i am saying they would be treated diffrently
Original post by BoomCha!
Agreed. There is no point trying to debate this because it is a simple fact that Islam has carried out far and away the most terror attacks.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Urm that is actually wrong, christians have carried out more terrorist attacks in america than anyone. People in the name of christianity have started two world wars and multiple crusades. Educate yourself on the topic before giving an opinion
Original post by Id and Ego seek
Looks like a bomb but they didn't act under suspicious of explosives? No one has evacuated, they handled it improperly, kept it on their persons (put it in the back of the police car) and never once called special explosives services?

So they knew very well it wasn't a bomb.

Well if you had actually read about the case you would have known that they were charging him with making a hoax bomb. Which is a criminal offence.
Original post by hasan6091
This is not about justice being served this is about a seperate bill of rights for muslims and blacks and whites and christians in america. Imagine it wasnt dylan roof imagine it was a muslim that killed people in a church and got given a burger when he got arrested imagine the reaction then.

if he was a muslim and was given a burger then im sure youd claim it was 'against his human rights' because it wasnt by halal approved slaughter. the facts of the matter are roof is prob going to die in prison as should all white supremacists and islamists alike because despite the superficiality of their skin colour difference, they are in fact both the same sort of scum and their ideologies are the most base of human creation - similar in their intollerance and hatred of people that dont share them
Original post by Colour Me Pretty
Do you have any stats to back that up?
yes

http://www.visionofhumanity.org/sites/default/files/Global%20Terrorism%20Index%20Report%202014_0.pdf

Even if that is true, Christianity has been used countless times in the name of terrorism. The issue I have is that if we are going to demonise one religion then we should demonise them all.

perhaps but in current day islam by far excels in go to inspiration for most of the worlds terrorists - this goes for religious and non religious causes

ones must ask the question why is this

the answer is pretty obvious if you look back at a fairly bloody and war -filled 1300 years of islamic history - terrorism is just a modern manifestation of islamic doctrine
Original post by bekinwari
I have to admit the clock does look like something Mickey Rourke would have to disarm but they didn't even call people to check if it was a bomb. They just slapped handcuff on his wrists and interrogated him. If it was a Johnny and not an Ahmed they wouldn't have called police. They would have praised him.

He was being charged with making a hoax bomb. Can you not read?
Has anyone else spent time looking at who the Farther of this chap is?

I sense a publicity stunt hoping to establish an American political role as his Sudanese one went so badly
Original post by WhiteLiberatïon
So he didn't even make the clock it was bought on Ebay? LOL

Hey least he got loads of free stuff by companies looking to exploit the situation.

And what's up with your username?

If it was a white Christian/atheist kid he wouldn't be complaining.

Latest

Trending

Trending