The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Fango_Jett
Jet Li and Jay Sean aren't from Sudan.

If he's from Sudan, it's statistically improbable to be from any other race.

Please open a book.

Sudanese people have Arab and West Asian blood types, many of them do, hence their difference in appearance to Didier Drogba :rolleyes:

Stop being obtuse.
Original post by DiddyDec
His father ran for Sudanese president twice.

OKAY?!!!
By definition yes.

But by common sense, which you have none of clearly, he is not black African. He is nationally African. That boy is Asian. Ever heard of immigrants, numbskull?
Can y'all just stop hating now. He's going to meet Obama and most likely get into MIT one day and there ain't nothing anybody can do about it. It done and dusted. Move on
Original post by Good bloke
There is a difference between being tanned and having congenitally dark skin.

Tanned is an incorrect way to say, tan, as in the colour. Not the action of getting a tan. And you know that. Don't argue semantics. Just state what you class as a black person.
Original post by queen-bee
Can y'all just stop hating now. He's going to meet Obama and most likely get into MIT one day and there ain't nothing anybody can do about it. It done and dusted. Move on

Y'all who? And yes I already brought up that this thread is good and dead.
Original post by Sweet n Sour
But by common sense, which you have none of clearly, he is not black African. He is nationally African. That boy is Asian. Ever heard of immigrants, numbskull?

More ad hominem, I thought you would have learnt by now.
I guess queen bee is black too, right Diddy Dec? Let's see how she reacts to this news...

He isn't going to get into MIT with a repackaged clock.
More ad hominem, I thought you would have learnt by now.

"Ad hominem." Sounds like a copout.
"When someone says something mean, I will create a diversion and play the victim." :cry:
He isn't going to get into MIT with a repackaged clock.

Look at you, defending hatred. Can't even stop, can you? *nibbles on peanuts*
Y'all who? And yes I already brought up that this thread is good and dead.

The people still arguing against the boy,that's who y'all is
I agree, Arab.
Or West Asian.

Now is that black African? Maybe it's black on a general sense, but specifically speaking he is not black African just because he is in Africa and has a tan.

If you want to argue that Indians and South Asians and Arabs are black do that. But to say he is black because from an African country is moronic.

You think he comes from a conquering Islamic race. I don't. I suggest you do a little research into the Nubians. They come from what is now southern Egypt and Northern Sudan. They are as black as you can get. This boy has obvious Nubian ancestry, though he may well have Arab blood too.

That's just deflection from you because you don't have anything of substance to say. Ad hominem is not an uncommon sight when dealing with your breed.
I guess queen bee is black too, right Diddy Dec? Let's see how she reacts to this news...

News to me. I'm Italian and part Syrian and I thought the mixture would be considered Caucasian or mixed race?
Social media says #IStandWithAhmed after the schoolboy was arrested for bringing homemade clock to school

Apparently the clock was mistaken for a bomb. This is just disgusting.
Islamophobia worsening every day.Arresting a 14-year-old Muslim boy who under any other name would be considered a genius.#IStandWithAhmed

They clearly didn't even think it was a bomb; they did not evacuate the students from the school which they would've done had they actually believed that there was a bomb. They kept him in an office which they wouldn't have done had they actually believed that he had a bomb. They just wanted to victimise and humiliate him.
"When someone says something mean, I will create a diversion and play the victim." :cry:

Sounds like you can't formulate arguments without resulting to insults.

Look at you, defending hatred. Can't even stop, can you? *nibbles on peanuts*

I don't hate him. I don't think he is as smart as the media is playing him out to be.
Original post by Good bloke
though he may well have Arab blood too.

Ok, thanks, bye!

And I made this thread What Is Black? I know what Sudanese people look like! But this boy is not that type of person don't play with me, boy.
Tanned is an incorrect way to say, tan, as in the colour. Not the action of getting a tan. And you know that. Don't argue semantics. Just state what you class as a black person.

I suggest you read what is written rather more closely. I was replying to a post that claimed he was tanned.

I've been very specific about what I think his ancestry is, but you probably haven't read it carefully enough.
News to me. I'm Italian and part Syrian and I thought the mixture would be considered Caucasian or mixed race?

I don't care what you are; I pointed to the first Arab looking person to point out Diddy Dec's invalid point which seems to be that Arabs are now black people.

Latest

Trending

Trending