The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by shawn_o1
It's only the League Cup. Would you rather we go gung-ho with a full strength team then drop 3 points vs Leicester?
(But then again, Arsenal A losing to Tottenham B would invite even more trolling to this thread)

You'll lose to Leicester anyway.
Might as well get a League Cup run going :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Costa charged. Gabriel charged. Oh well. Mertesacker should be back next weekend
So now Costa have been charged justice has been restored to the world. In many ways its better than 3 points.

You guys have to beat Spurs too, otherwise the 'mind the gap' rubbish will start up. At least until next week when City batter them.
Original post by AliRizzo
I've already realised you don't know anything about football, you don't need to keep popping up with ridiculous opinions, I get the point.

lmao
Anyway... "Big club" Villa not worried they haven't won a trophy. "Big club" Everton not worried they haven't won a trophy. "Big club" Newcastle not worried they're fighting relegation every season :lol: So what's Arsenal's problem?

Newcastle have only fought relegation once since they've got promoted in 2010 and that was last season.
Original post by jam277
Newcastle have only fought relegation once since they've got promoted in 2010 and that was last season.

Does 2012-13 not count? They weren't sure of survival until penultimate match of the season

And judging by their performances so far they'll be at it again
Does 2012-13 not count? They weren't sure of survival until penultimate match of the season

Despite the fact they clearly were not going to go down that season. Even then that is two seasons out of 5, therefore not "every season."

Plus I don't get what your point is in the first place about big clubs. It makes no sense.

I think they'll just about stay up but not by much. Sunderland are absolutely ****ed though.

Sunderland, Villa and Bournemouth for me.
Original post by Arkasia
No, we shouldn't have done that, what those scum did was vile and has no part to play in modern football (or any part of modern life).

No it's called passion and creating atmosphere. Better than the prawn sandwich eaters we've got at the Emirates.
anyone pissed off at our scouts also in particular Gilles Grimaldi? France used to be our goldmine, but now we've missed on likes of Zouma, Martial, Pogba and Varane.
Original post by angelfox
anyone pissed off at our scouts also in particular Gilles Grimaldi? France used to be our goldmine, but now we've missed on likes of Zouma, Martial, Pogba and Varane.

Forgot Laporte.

It's not all bad, at least you got Sanogo.
Original post by sr90
It's not all bad, at least you got Sanogo.

in the same summer we got Yaya, Monaco got Martial for about 5m euroes.

I totally forgot about Hazard as well. And we got ****ing Gervinho.
in the same summer we got Yaya, Monaco got Martial for about 5m euroes.

I totally forgot about Hazard as well. And we got ****ing Gervinho.

You were linked with Hazard for ****ing ages and everyone wanted him, can't really put that down to scouts not doing their job.
Gervinho over Hazard wasn't worse than Bebe over James Rodriquez.

We ****ed up big time with that.
Original post by sr90
You were linked with Hazard for ****ing ages and everyone wanted him, can't really put that down to scouts not doing their job.

no we could have got him in 2009 or 2010 and he wanted us ffs.
Thing is the scouts/Wenger must have known about players like that.

I'm guessing Wenger probably decided we didn't need them. Plus Sanogo was constantly injured so he better fitted our profile.
Sums it all up very well tbh https://twitter.com/TweetChelseaCF/status/645647522690564096?s=09

Read earlier that some Arsenal fans were boycotting Costa Coffee. Pathetically tragic fans - grown men ffs
Original post by The Shed End
Sums it all up very well tbh https://twitter.com/TweetChelseaCF/status/645647522690564096?s=09

Read earlier that some Arsenal fans were boycotting Costa Coffee. Pathetically tragic fans - grown men ffs

Autism is strong in this one...

Latest