The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Fango_Jett
Guess you're not ready for a free tablet are you? I know it was a shock for me when I heard how easy it was.

Such a shame

#IDon'tStandWithQueenBee

#IStandWithFango

Why don't you just use your own money to buy yourself a tablet? Instead acting all salty and childish and comparing yourself to a 14/15 year old boy who was clearly the subject of discrimination
Original post by queen-bee
Why don't you just use your own money to buy yourself a tablet? Instead acting all salty and childish and comparing yourself to a 14/15 year old boy who was clearly the subject of discrimination

Yeah but I can't buy myself an invitation to the White House or Facebook HQ so easily.

Plus this way is cheaper. Why spend a cent when I can get some people with a guilt complex to give me free stuff?

#IStandWithFango
This little boy is going to go places and your hatred isn't going to stop him from excelling. The professors at MIT probably already have a scholarship ready for him.

Thank you for your presumptuous thought process. Now let me ask you something, is it because of the same descend that you're supporting him? Sure what was done to him was wrong but it doesn't justify what has happened at all. And tbh, if it is, have fun while you can being so conceited.
Yeah but I can't buy myself an invitation to the White House or Facebook HQ so easily.

Plus this way is cheaper. Why spend a cent when I can get some people with a guilt complex to give me free stuff?

#IStandWithFango

I just can't...
This little boy is going to go places and your hatred isn't going to stop him from excelling. The professors at MIT probably already have a scholarship ready for him.

I agree. He is truly the next Steve Jobs or Bill Gates. Such ingenuity. I shall create a shrine in his name.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=2&v=kHk_6Vh4Qeo
Original post by The Assassin
Almost pissed my self at this.

This is where I actually pissed myself though. Whoops.

Seriously, you have the nerve to say I'm boring when you've just validated my inb4 comment about platitudes? The usual nonsense about irrational love for Islam, or stuff about 'radical left'. For ****s sake :laugh:

No, it's just looking at things logically. Sorry if you can't grasp that :hugs:

You say try again. As much as I'd love to try and educate your thick brain, I'm afraid based on TSRian experience that I'll have nothing to gain by doing so. Unfortunately, I'll just have to let you live in ignorance and hope that as you get older, you become more mature as well as less pseudo-intellectual in your opinions.

Thank **** TSR isn't like the real world.

PRSOM. Quite funny how TSR is the only site I've found that seems to be ardently defending that attention-seeking clown.
Original post by Imperion
Thank you for your presumptuous thought process. Now let me ask you something, is it because of the same descend that you're supporting him? Sure what was done to him was wrong but it doesn't justify what has happened at all. And tbh, if it is, have fun while you can being so conceited.

I'm supporting him because he was wronged and treated disgracefully. What has happened is none of your business. Him getting an invite to the White House does not concern you nor does it concern you that mark zuckerberg wants to see him. Focus on your own life and your own achievements. It's done and dusted
I agree. He is truly the next Steve Jobs or Bill Gates. Such ingenuity. I shall create a shrine in his name.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=2&v=kHk_6Vh4Qeo

Good for you

Don't you mean the subject of a publicity stunt by his anti-Islamophobe activist father?

#IStandWithFango

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm supporting him because he was wronged and treated disgracefully. What has happened is none of your business. Him getting an invite to the White House does not concern you nor does it concern you that mark zuckerberg wants to see him. Focus on your own life and your own achievements. It's done and dusted

Disgracefully? Big words for another fellow human being. Doubt that occurs to you. How many people are treated even worse everyday? Repeatedly? Do you support 'em? Does the media go berserk over them? Lol, and we are the heartless ones. Then why does this matter concern you? Is it your business? Lmao don't be so bloody ironic! 1 2 3, coming to life, I love it. If you think this matter has put me at a stand still think again. I even think I'm more fired up.
Disgracefully? Big words for another fellow human being. Doubt that occurs to you. How many people are treated even worse everyday? Repeatedly? Do you support 'em? Does the media go berserk over them? Lol, and we are the heartless ones. Then why does this matter concern you? Is it your business? Lmao don't be so bloody ironic! 1 2 3, coming to life, I love it. If you think this matter has put me at a stand still think again. I even think I'm more fired up.

I'll never stop talking about this until every leftist knows the truth behind this farce!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well unless it was that big of a matter,I don't think it would have been on TV. It's time we stopped discriminating people based on the colour of their skin or/and religion. I think that's everybody's business and something nobody should accept
Original post by BoomCha!
Don't you mean the subject of a publicity stunt by his anti-Islamophobe activist father?

#IStandWithFango

Posted from TSR Mobile

I just can't deal with you and your little comrades
Well unless it was that big of a matter,I don't think it would have been on TV. It's time we stopped discriminating people based on the colour of their skin or/and religion. I think that's everybody's business and something nobody should accept

.... do you read what you type? You tell me it's none of my business and now "I think that's everybody's business"? So people shouldn't be opinionated about it and tip the moral scale? K...
I just can't deal with you and your little comrades

LOL!

#IDon'tStandWithqueen-bee

Posted from TSR Mobile
.... do you read what you type? You tell me it's none of my business and now "I think that's everybody's business"? So people shouldn't be opinionated about it and tip the moral scale? K...

It's none of your business concerning the invite to the White House or mark zuckerberg but the actual case should alert you to discrimination against people's skin colour and religion. Would you be this upset if he hadn't received any invites from the White House or other famous people?
LOL!

#IDon'tStandWithqueen-bee

Posted from TSR Mobile

Amen
It's none of your business concerning the invite to the White House or mark zuckerberg but the actual case should alert you to discrimination against people's skin colour and religion. Would you be this upset if he hadn't received any invites from the White House or other famous people?

I have no interest in the WH or Zuckerberg. My main concern is MIT, because unlike the other two, it's contested for every year. I'd argue the same thing I am doing right now, it was blown out of proportion. Alert me? lol I've been aware for a long time now.
Original post by Errm46
It seems the guy is quite clever if he managed to wrangle a WH invite out of that.

Perhaps he can give you some tips...

He only got an invite because he's a Muslim and the WH only did it to prove that they are PC. The whole thing was a publicity stunt to create an anti-islamophohia backlash.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
He only got an invite because he's a Muslim and the WH only did it to prove that they are PC. The whole ghjng was a publicity stunt to create an anti-islamophohia backlash.

What really astounds me is that people can unironically say that they think a white kid wouldn't be treated the same.

A white nerdy kid brings in something that at first glance could be something dangerous, in a country where you can't go to the cinema alone because you might shoot it up..... sure :rolleyes:

Latest

Trending

Trending