The Student Room Group

Girls on Badoo 'want to chat' and then they don't reply?

Every single time I'll get an email saying 3 or 4 girls want to chat on the website Badoo, so I sign in and send a message to them and they don't reply every single time.

I have just started using this site and don't really like it so far because it's full of fake Romanian/Eastern European accounts but is there a reason why girls click your profile say they want to chat and then not reply?
Reply 1
Go on pretty much every dating app/website and you'll find exactly the same. Try saying you're a well endowed billionaire racing driver that wants someone to travel the world with him?
Reply 2
Original post by dhr90
Go on pretty much every dating app/website and you'll find exactly the same. Try saying you're a well endowed billionaire racing driver that wants someone to travel the world with him?

I know what you mean, but I don't get why they are looking on my profile and clicking 'click to chat' in the first place then. If they aren't interested what's the point of saying they want to chat?
Maybe your conversation starters didn't appeal to em.
Reply 4
If you press onto the message and look at their last online time you will see they have not been online for a while and the site is lying saying the want to chat. There is no i want to chat! If they wanted to chat you would have a message in your inbox.
A lot of these new dating apps are pretty bad. I'll give you a quick rundown of why I think so.

- There's way too many fake profiles. There'll be an abundance of people allegedly in your area, often with model-like looks, but the chances of them being real are incredibly slim.
- In addition to fake profiles, there's a lot of bots designed to get your card details etc by asking you to click a link.
- Even if you match with someone, they visit your profile etc, the chances of them responding to you unless you're incredibly good-looking is slim (women are extremely picky with online dating).
- If you do eventually strike a conversation with someone, chances are they will stop responding eventually.
- A lot of dormant accounts, and few apps allow you to filter these out.

Use dating/hook-ups apps as a supplement to your dating life, not the sole way to get dates/sex.
Original post by Anonymous
I know what you mean, but I don't get why they are looking on my profile and clicking 'click to chat' in the first place then. If they aren't interested what's the point of saying they want to chat?

ego, attenton seeking, having a laugh with friends. There are multiple reasons
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous
Every single time I'll get an email saying 3 or 4 girls want to chat on the website Badoo, so I sign in and send a message to them and they don't reply every single time.

I have just started using this site and don't really like it so far because it's full of fake Romanian/Eastern European accounts but is there a reason why girls click your profile say they want to chat and then not reply?

LOL @ you falling for this badoo scam,

On badoo if you don't log in for a couple of days or message girls you will be greeted with an inbox full of messages from hot girls, and unsolicited views from them. However, when you actually look in your inbox, you will realise that the girls actually havent messaged you [even though they are there], and by their name it says "wants to chat"

THESE GIRLS HAVE NOT VIEWED YOUR PROFILE, NOR DO THEY WANT TO CHAT WITH YOU.

BADOO are manipulating lonely male users into thinking girls want them via these tactics, so they can keep you on the site and make more money.

unless you see a REAL message from a girl in your inbox ... don't get excited.

infact, it's probably just best to not get excited altogether as alot of the time they are fakes/bots/men pretending to be girls.

watch out for the trannies too.

once a girl just randomly offered me a free blowjob. upon closer inspection of said "girls" profile I was dismayed to find it was actually a dude wearing girls clothing.
Lol that's like the meet me feature on POF just a way to scam you and take your money.
Reply 9
Ur prob right lol. My mates says there not on line at 2am there asleep has the usual site fb witapp etc !! So why foes badoo say this person was on line at that time when there not ???
Remember first expresion means a lot. Try start the conversation with
-Hello I have a lot of money to spend
or
-Hi you need some money
This will get their attention to you
(edited 6 years ago)
The 'Badoo' corporation has a lot of false ships but they also have a lot of free things you can do before you reach membership status. Unlike other internet website and cellular phone applications like Plenty of Fish Which is initially just a outlandish website of catfish, homeless people, and the most wrenched of people you didn't believe existed. E-harmony is a very mellow website but cost a large amount just to begin messaging other singles but could ultimately be worth the wait. There is also 'Match' a prestigious and rapidly growing website. Match is some what the same as 'e harmony' but they both have their completely different set formulas of the way they feel people should attract one another. It has a healthy amount of activity but you must pay to initially begin your search for love. With all this written, I believe the most valued sights are the ones that require payment to begin messaging singles. Of coarse when you get liked or encountered its almost as an advertisement would work which it forces you to buy the product to participate in a world of single encounters. For instance people pay to cross the bridge into or out of a city. Same concept with an internet site providing a network and using its' consumer intelligence to capitalize on your faith in true love, which does not exist. You must pay to board the ship, train, Etc in order to reach Babylon, Las Vegas, or Germany. If you want to listen to some powerful life changing information Go to 'Facebook Company.' My profile is public and my profile name is 'Albert Trump'
Reply 12
How the hell has this topic now got 60k views??

Is badoo really that interesting to people?
Reply 13
Original post by ANM775
How the hell has this topic now got 60k views??

Is badoo really that interesting to people?

I find it quite interesting! I have been in and out so many times. My profile is to make friends. Only one guy was rude! Most guys are pleasant to chat.
hello any one on line female
*** say hi I only bite if u ask x
Hello friend girls

Latest

Trending

Trending