The Student Room Group
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

Looking for jewish students: Chester freshers 2015

Hello all,

Like most of you I'm starting as a fresher at Chester in September. As soon as I confirmed my place at the university, I looked at Chester's list of societies, and to my disappointment I noticed that there was no society or representation for Jewish students at the university.

If you are Jewish and attending the University of Chester next month, please get in contact, I would love to build a small Jewish community within the university. And if enough students get back to me, I could potentially contact the students union about setting up an official Jewish society.. Or better yet, we could even found a chapter of AEPi; the Jewish fraternity, which is the most widespread fraternity in the UK.

I look forward to meeting all of you next month (Jewish or not), and I hope I can unite any and all Jewish students starting at the university.

Cheers,
Sam.

Email: [email protected]
Hi Sam,
I'm looking to go to Chester for September 2016. Do you know if there is a Jcos there?

Much appreciated,
Amanda
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Reply 2
Hey Amanda, I'm afraid there isn't one yet, but I'm talking to several Jewish students about the idea. Also there are many Jewish Societies and AEPi chapters at universities in nearby Liverpool and Manchester.
Original post by SRevivo
Hey Amanda, I'm afraid there isn't one yet, but I'm talking to several Jewish students about the idea. Also there are many Jewish Societies and AEPi chapters at universities in nearby Liverpool and Manchester.

Thanks for letting me know. My good friends have just started in 1st year at Edge Hill, Ormskirk which is just north of Liverpool. I know that they are linking with the Liverpool J Soc. I can get you in touch with them if you want as your Unis are not too far away. Fast well x
Reply 4
Original post by Amanda Tropp
Thanks for letting me know. My good friends have just started in 1st year at Edge Hill, Ormskirk which is just north of Liverpool. I know that they are linking with the Liverpool J Soc. I can get you in touch with them if you want as your Unis are not too far away. Fast well x

That'd be great! Thank you. Happy fasting and Yom Kippur.
what's your full name so I can search you on fb and connect you to them?
Reply 6
Sam Revivo

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending