The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sweet n Sour
how could they identify something as a bomb.

I thought they identified it as a hoax bomb.
Yes. Go check. Never said it looks like a ****ing clock. I said it looks like a pile of bull****. :indiff:

And whatever. Didn't read the rest. It's all bull****. They don't know what a bomb looks like, according to you, so how could they identify something as a bomb. If I never saw a goat before and swear that a pig is a goat, you'd punch me for my stupidity. So look at your crap before you flush it, because you're making a mess, dear.

Ok i will take your word for it on the original bit.

Yes i know your not reading my posts due to the awful fails in every single reply you are giving me.

Why bother going on a discussion board if your so intent on holding your views and prejudices despite all the evidence to the contrary? Its just bizarre fingers in the ears stuff you would expect from a small child.
Original post by Betelgeuse-
Ok i will take your word for it on the original bit.

Yes i know your not reading my posts due to the awful fails in every single reply you are giving me.

Why bother going on a discussion board if your so intent on holding your views and prejudices despite all the evidence to the contrary? Its just bizarre fingers in the ears stuff you would expect from a small child.

Now you're resorting to personal attacks at how I compose posts. I can ask you the same thing; you're putting words in my mouth and responding with automated hatred. Are you a bot? :hmmm:

Point is: I stopped reading when you lied on me, and when you contradicted yourself.

You said yourself that I need to understand why the mistook it for a bomb, "because they aren't bomb makers 'yano.' " Now you say they know good and well what a bomb looks like (:yawn:) and so they knew what they were accusing the boy of. I mean really. I had to resort to a farm animal analogy for your brain capacity. Don't get mad at me, sunshine.

SO answer the question.

If I never saw a goat

and say a pig is a goat

swear up and down

you'd walk away from me.

So how are they people who never saw a bomb, clearly, and according to you,

and swearing it was a bomb or even a hoax bomb.

Who goes to a kid and says, "It's gotta be a hoax bomb."

Real bomb. Hoax bomb. It's all ****ed up foolery.
(edited 8 years ago)
Now you're resorting to personal attacks at how I compose posts. I can ask you the same thing; you're putting words in my mouth and responding with automated hatred. Are you a bot? :hmmm:

Point is: I stopped reading when you lied on me, and when you contradicted yourself.

You said yourself that I need to understand why the mistook it for a bomb, "because they aren't bomb makers 'yano.' " Now you say they know good and well what a bomb looks like (:yawn:) and so they knew what they were accusing the boy of. I mean really. I had to resort to a farm animal analogy for your brain capacity. Don't get mad at me, sunshine.

Here we go. Using words and hyperbole like "responding with automated hatred" is a white flag lol I dont hate you, your views and reluctance to acknowledge the obvious are very silly. Thats all.

Yes, people do not know how to make a bomb. How a bomb works. What components are needed to make a bomb. What they do know is that some sort of electrical board and wires inside a casing is pretty similar to how bombs look in Tv shows, film, media etc.

I am not mad at you in the slightest, just dismayed and bemused perhaps. The only person getting upset is yourself.

I will repeat - I know what an aeroplane engine looks like but i don't know how to make one

I also did not "lie on you" lol. I have said I will take your word for it and I got that wrong. What more can a person do?

Not discuss things with the irrational i guess but that's no fun :frown:
(edited 8 years ago)
Here we go. Using words and hyperbole like "responding with automated hatred" is a white flag lol I dont hate you, your views and reluctance to acknowledge the obvious are very silly. Thats all.

Yes, people do not know how to make a bomb. How a bomb works. What components are needed to make a bomb. What they do know is that some sort of electrical board and wires inside a casing is pretty similar to how bombs look in Tv shows, film, media etc.

I am not mad at you in the slightest, just dismayed and bemused perhaps. The only person getting upset is yourself.

I will repeat - I know what an aeroplane engine looks like but i don't know how to make one

I also did not "lie on you" lol. I have said I will take your word for it and I got that wrong. What more can a person do?

Not discuss things with the irrational i guess but that's no fun :frown:

I will repeat. That's a stupid ass analogy about the planes. You did lie on me and that's when I said I stopped wanting to read your posts in full. I didn't say you are continuing to lie on me. And "here we go." You're equivocating still. Can we just drop it here that you are making things up as you go along. One minute you said they made the mistake because they don't know what bombs look like and the next you say they know what bombs look like because it's in the media!? Well I smell bullcrap so I'll just say they didn't know what a bomb looks like, and therefore they accused someone of something that they were unsure of all along :rofl: You ignore the analogy I gave about calling one animal another. It's a perfect example at why these people are ridiculous. It wasn't even my initial argument but it is yours and I called B.S. Too bad, daddy.
I will repeat. That's a stupid ass analogy about the planes. You did lie on me and that's when I said I stopped wanting to read your posts in full. I didn't say you are continuing to lie on me. And "here we go." You're equivocating still. Can we just drop it here that you are making things up as you go along. One minute you said they made the mistake because they don't know what bombs look like and the next you say they know what bombs look like because it's in the media!? Well I smell bullcrap so I'll just say they didn't know what a bomb looks like, and therefore they accused someone of something that they were unsure of all along :rofl: You ignore the analogy I gave about calling one animal another. It's a perfect example at why these people are ridiculous. It wasn't even my initial argument but it is yours and I called B.S. Too bad, daddy.

Why don't you explain why its a stupid analogy between a plane engine and the bomb ? Both are complicated pieces of engineering that people would recognise as so regardless of whether there's an important piece missing to make it work (Because they are not experts or engineers lol)

Equivocating still? What do you mean?

Please feel free to quote what I am "making up as i go along"

Yes people are not experts in bombs (for the 14000th time) .. that does not mean they cannot recognise something that they think looks like a bomb. Why is this such a point of contention for you??

You are trying so so hard and i just cant make sense of it lmao

Your animal anology is ridiculously flawed because you equate an animal you have never seen to a bomb people have seen in various films / tv shows.

If you dont understand it this time i dont know what more I can do im afraid.

If you disagree, just say K or something because I am not responding again if you fail to grasp this simple concept this time
Your animal anology is ridiculously flawed because you equate an animal you have never seen to a bomb people have seen in various films / tv shows.

This whole time, you have been saying it would look like a "rudimentary bomb" to people who "yano...don't make bombs." That sounds to me like a justification for their mistaking it for a bomb--they're not "bomb experts," as you said, so evidently people can go around mistaking a cable modem for a bomb now too, with that logic. And I am saying, if they weren't sure what a bomb looks like how can they accuse someone of having one. They knew they were never sure and went for it anyway. They were probably jealous that maybe Ahmed is smarter than the other kids.

Oh? My analogy is flawed? It's literally taking this situation and replacing people with animals. So if my analogy is flawed, then so is the teacher's and policemen's logic. :h: Your aeroplane engineering analogy is for the birds because people are taught in primary how to identify a plane, not the mechanics of inside one. But if you've never seen a goat and call a pig a goat, why would you do that?! That is exactly what they did with calling a clock a bomb; they don't know what a bomb looks like clearly but still said it was one?!
Original post by DiddyDec
The lets help Ahmed bandwagon because it is good publicity bandwagon.

People donate to plenty of unworthy causes.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2851213/Darren-Wilson-receive-1-million-funding-supporters-woman-organizing-officer-s-friends-group-says-Michael-Brown-bad-choice-day.html

I don't think he deserve a scholarship for repackaging a clock.

Maybe the attorneys just want to do their job

Darren Wilson is a murderer

Well he's probably going to receive a scholarship and I think it's because his teachers know he's very gifted and talented. Hope it goes well for him
Original post by Good bloke
The same reason people hold superstitious beliefs and fall prey to con men: gullibility.

Nah,maybe they're just fed up of islamophobic and racist nonsense against ethnic minority kids who excel in education?
Original post by queen-bee
Maybe the attorneys just want to do their job

Darren Wilson is a murderer

Well he's probably going to receive a scholarship and I think it's because his teachers know he's very gifted and talented. Hope it goes well for him

Attorneys work for money and I highly doubt that the family are hiring two high profile attorneys to get a clock back with their own money.

People still donated to him.

He might, he might not.
Scholarship?! :eek:

I'm going to stick a car motor to a remote control, then pile on batteries, and dynamite sticks, then wrap them with duct tape and put it in a shoebox and act weird around my professors. Let's see how goes :teeth:
Original post by DiddyDec
Attorneys work for money and I highly doubt that the family are hiring two high profile attorneys to get a clock back with their own money.

People still donated to him.

He might, he might not.

Well let's hope he does
LOL what different kind of racism are Chinese people subjected to that blacks, Muslims and Natives aren't? It's all the same ridiculous hatred.
And wonder why it's hard for black and Muslims to move forward. Because people still think ridiculous things about them.
And you're a living lie. Black and Muslim people have been very successful, and there are failures in their race the same as with whites and East Asians.

Wanting to be around those more similar to yourself does not equate hatred for other groups, I'd prefer to live among other white Europeans over the Chinese, doesn't mean I hate the Chinese. It's a subconscious racist thing that everyone feels, it's not ridiculous though. Part of the selfish gene theory, we prefer those more similar to ourselves. And every group is subjected to it, white/black/brown etc.

So it's not all to do with hatred for others.

Also I don't want to live among blacks or Muslims because of high crime rates and religious intolerance/terrorism etc, the fact that these things have racial patterns isn't my fault and it's not ridiculous to notice them. I don't hate either demographic, and this is a sentiment shared by the majority of other demographics. This is why we have every other demographic moving away when they move in.

Those that stay in black/Muslim neighborhoods often end up with horror stories.
Original post by RodgertheRabbit
Wanting to be around those more similar to yourself does not equate hatred for other groups, I'd prefer to live among other white Europeans over the Chinese, doesn't mean I hate the Chinese. It's a subconscious racist thing that everyone feels, it's not ridiculous though. Part of the selfish gene theory, we prefer those more similar to ourselves. And every group is subjected to it, white/black/brown etc.

So it's not all to do with hatred for others.

Also I don't want to live among blacks or Muslims because of high crime rates and religious intolerance/terrorism etc, the fact that these things have racial patterns isn't my fault and it's not ridiculous to notice them. I don't hate either demographic, and this is a sentiment shared by the majority of other demographics. This is why we have every other demographic moving away when they move in.

Those that stay in black/Muslim neighborhoods often end up with horror stories.

K, thanks, luv ya, muah.
I don't think your professors would be too happy unless if you were white,they'd probably just tell you to not try that again

Oh my God, you're right. What am I saying? I'd get arrested and then sent to jail myself lol But with the plan of meeting the president, screw the professors. I wanna meet Obama :hubba: If that's the only way...:lol:
Just threaten to file a lawsuit against the university or contact ahmed's family for advice :mmm:

Yes. They'd be the perfect advisers on this situation :daydreaming:.
Threaten to file a lawsuit, and if they want to avoid that,
introduce me to Obama.
Hold on queen bee. I'm gonna make this happen. *marks calendar*
I just have to make sure it happens before the 28th since apparently the world is going to end :dry:.
Yes. They'd be the perfect advisers on this situation :daydreaming:.
Threaten to file a lawsuit, and if they want to avoid that,
introduce me to Obama.
Hold on queen bee. I'm gonna make this happen. *marks calendar*
I just have to make sure it happens before the 28th since apparently the world is going to end :dry:.

The NSA are probably reading everything you're writing by now :tongue:
The NSA are probably reading everything you're writing by now :tongue:

That's ok. My remote control invention will solve this.
Anybody that takes what looks like a bomb into a school in the US is liable to be arrested - muslim or otherwise.
That's ok. My remote control invention will solve this.

How?!

Latest