The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Yes.

No, providing you find the right partner.

Just occasionally switch the role in a long-term relationship, to spice things up (and vice versa.)(Not needed, but no harm in experimenting.)
I have always dreamed of being dominant with a guy in the bedroom!! So no it's not a turn off for some of us!

However I'm scared I would not be able to be a very convincing dominant as I'm shy and my confidence needs work so I would be scared of letting a submissive guy down.
Original post by Anonymous
I have always dreamed of being dominant with a guy in the bedroom!! So no it's not a turn off for some of us!

However I'm scared I would not be able to be a very convincing dominant as I'm shy and my confidence needs work so I would be scared of letting a submissive guy down.

As a sub guy, most of us would be thrilled by a dom girl taking the lead and control

Roll play often HELPS :smile: LIKE teacher and student or mistress and stable lad.
Original post by Judomandeano
Is it ever ok for a guy to be sexually SUBMISSIVE ?

and is it a turn off if we are ?
It is definitely not a turn off.

Can I ask what kind of personality are you, sexual preferences aside?
Roll play often HELPS :smile: LIKE teacher and student or mistress and stable lad.

:eek::colondollar::sexual sigh:
Original post by Little Popcorns
It is definitely not a turn off.

Can I ask what kind of personality are you, sexual preferences aside?

I am a confident kind and considerate lad. Very assured in life but very sub in bed.
Original post by XcitingStuart
:eek::colondollar::sexual sigh:
:mmm:
Reply 9
I'm sure there will be women who want a submissive man or at worst, to be equal.

Personally I love being dominant.
Original post by Little Popcorns
:mmm:

I should make an expression an amalgamation of all three. (I seem to be using something like that a lot. :tongue:) :giggle:
Most girls like to be dominated by guys in bed (i.e. guy takes control) - In the long term it's always good to change things up instead of doing the same thing again and again.

Me personally, I'm not into roleplaying as a slave or stable boy...
Original post by High Stakes
Most girls like to be dominated by guys in bed (i.e. guy takes control) - In the long term it's always good to change things up instead of doing the same thing again and again.

Me personally, I'm not into roleplaying as a slave or stable boy...

Never liked you anyway *evil cackle*

Original post by Rakas21
I'm sure there will be women who want a submissive man or at worst, to be equal.

Good job he wasn't asking you then
Original post by Starvation13
Ahhh yes. This is my kind of thing.

Dominant women, for me, are just :colondollar::colondollar:
What kind of personality are you this aside?

Need to do my market research you see :biggrin:
As a sub guy, definitely fine. I do wish Dom Girls were easier to find though :tongue:
Original post by Rakas21

Wut? Sometimes I wonder whether you are actually a joke account :rolleyes:

Anyway being submissive or dominant during sex doesn't mean that is how the relationship extends outside of the bedroom. You seem to want someone you can generally just walk and exert total control over. That is not the same as having a kink for shagging a tied up woman. There is nothing wrong with that I suppose but I don't see any appeal in being the person doing the walking all over or being the woman being walked over.

I'm not heavily dominant or submissive, both seem like they could be interesting though. I'd be more than happy to be with woman that wanted to try things like that though :beard:
(edited 8 years ago)
As a sub guy, most of us would be thrilled by a dom girl taking the lead and control

Wow the role play is a fantastic idea to get my confidence up, thank you :smile:
Why are sub guys going anonymous?
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
Wut?

Anyway being submissive or dominant during sex doesn't mean that is how the relationship extends outside of the bedroom. You seem to want someone you can generally just walk and exert total control over. That is not the same as having a kink for shagging a tied up woman. There is nothing wrong with that I suppose but I don't see any appeal in being the person doing the walking all over or being the woman being walked over.

For the OP, a switch is his worst acceptable woman.

Not quite. I want a front seat passenger rather than a doormat. Fortunately, the relationship dynamic quickly becomes apparent so its easy to identify which girls want a bitch and which want you to be their man so to speak.
Reply 19
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
Wut?

+1. Was going to rep but got PRSOM.

Yeah there's a difference between a submissive and a complete slave.

Latest

Trending

Trending