The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Fed up. Going into my third module with the OU, miserable as hell, all friends and cousins are proper unis and I'm stuck at drop out city/ worse case scenario? Don't know why I bloody picked it worst decision ever. But heyhO at least I get to study in my pjs in bed and I am hating the outside world at the moment, so it kinda makes sense to stay. P.S I haven't been in my town centre in four weeks so I am kinda really happy and relieved., that's one less thing to face

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 6701
Original post by Mary562
I am still eating the same pear for 15 mins now :lol:

I just got told off by mum. :cry:

Lol 👏😂
Reply 6702
I didn't sleep again last night. It's becoming a habit. I blame the alcohol and Chinese for making me feel a bit queasy, but I didn't have that excuse when I went to bed sober last night. So I don't know.

Right now I'm sat on my balcony. It's 7:20 and I've been up since 12:55 yesterday afternoon. It's so peaceful. Other people's bedroom lights are just starting to flicker on, curtains are intermittently swooshing open. I love this time of the morning. The tiredness hasn't hit me, it isn't too cold and the world seems so serene. It's all downhill from here.
Reply 6703
Original post by jape
I didn't sleep again last night. It's becoming a habit. I blame the alcohol and Chinese for making me feel a bit queasy, but I didn't have that excuse when I went to bed sober last night. So I don't know.

Right now I'm sat on my balcony. It's 7:20 and I've been up since 12:55 yesterday afternoon. It's so peaceful. Other people's bedroom lights are just starting to flicker on, curtains are intermittently swooshing open. I love this time of the morning. The tiredness hasn't hit me, it isn't too cold and the world seems so serene. It's all downhill from here.

I love how this started off with a negative tone then to a positive tone and then back to negative. :lol:

Hope you feel better soon mate :hugs:
Reply 6704
I'm feeling dead tired right now. I haven't slept properly for the last two days and now i have to get myself out of bed to go out
(edited 8 years ago)
I am fuming from last nights argument with G

Posted from TSR Mobile
Almost everyone feels down huh? I second @Emily.17 's motion :biggrin:
Submitted yet another job application but this time it's related to my degree! Until I can drive I'm pretty stuck for choice but I just need money to come in!

How people who are perfectly capable of working but choose not to can manage to stay at home doing nothing all day manage to live like that I just don't know. I've never been so bored or felt so sad in as long as I can remember! There really is such a thing as post-graduate blues!
Original post by melinae
Submitted yet another job application but this time it's related to my degree! Until I can drive I'm pretty stuck for choice but I just need money to come in!

How people who are perfectly capable of working but choose not to can manage to stay at home doing nothing all day manage to live like that I just don't know. I've never been so bored or felt so sad in as long as I can remember! There really is such a thing as post-graduate blues!

good luck with the job hunting
Original post by chelseafreak
good luck with the job hunting

Thank you! I think it's just a matter of sticking with it and being positive. :smile:
Original post by melinae
Thank you! I think it's just a matter of sticking with it and being positive. :smile:

it is really, maybe do some volunteer work to have something to do but apply for any job you can do and eventually you will get somewhere
very down and upset
Happy to have joined the forum today, but even happier to be going on holiday soon. Sorry to read about so many of you feeling down, hope you guys pick yourselves up soon. :smile:
Original post by karl pilkington
very down and upset

how come?
Original post by chelseafreak
how come?

I have loads of financial problems and no friends etc (plays violin lol)
just very tired after a long day but still happy :smile:
I feel quite down 😔
Exhilarated!
Original post by Quiet _One86
Thank you sweet
How are you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sorry about the late reply :redface: I'm good, thank you. Did you enjoy your birthday? :smile:

I'm feeling quite relaxed, I had a busy day and it feels good to be doing nothing right now lol.
very overwhelmed, stressed, done with everything...

Latest