The Student Room Group

What degree should I do?

So I like biology but i don't like the plant biology side I like the human biology side. What degree looks at humans and the way the body works and about illnesses related to the body? All of that but something that isnt medicine.. Im so confused about degrees
Original post by atimsa
So I like biology but i don't like the plant biology side I like the human biology side. What degree looks at humans and the way the body works and about illnesses related to the body? All of that but something that isnt medicine.. Im so confused about degrees

FFS did you even think to google 'human biology degree' and click on any of the links before you posted on here?
Original post by Duncan2012
FFS did you even think to google 'human biology degree' and click on any of the links before you posted on here?

Gosh, you don't need to be so rude.
Reply 3
Original post by Duncan2012

i did but a lot of unis dont do human biology
Reply 4
Original post by lizmoo0721
Gosh, you don't need to be so rude.

thanks nice person :smile:
Reply 5
Biology is cool, I wish I did that. Do that for me pls
Original post by atimsa
i did but a lot of unis dont do human biology

Maybe I came over a bit harsh, but the first link on the Google search I suggested shows there are over 100 degrees with human biology as the main subject. It took literally seconds to find this and I have no specific knowledge of the subject. I'm happy to help people who have done what they can to help themselves.
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending