The Student Room Group

Civil Service Fast Track Apprenticeship Scheme 2015

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1940
Original post by Lauren457
I'm hoping for Leeds or Manchester they told me they can't give anybody any more information than that it will be the end of September before we know

Yes, I think we should hear back before Friday, they will probably prefer to get it done this week too
I'm hoping for Leeds or Manchester they told me they can't give anybody any more information than that it will be the end of September before we know

When you spoke to them did they say they're looking to post all the reserves?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sa-95
Yes, I think we should hear back before Friday, they will probably prefer to get it done this week too

Fingers crossed however it has been quite a slow process
Fingers crossed however it has been quite a slow process

I know! I just want to know what I'm doing

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hollyr_
I know! I just want to know what I'm doing

Posted from TSR Mobile

This is exactly hat I have said to them in an email etc, because I just want to get organised now
This is exactly hat I have said to them in an email etc, because I just want to get organised now

Which email did you use??
Just had a read of the last 2 pages of this forum. Just thought i'd pass on some information which may or may not be reassuring to you guys. I started 3 weeks ago and am still awaiting my clearances, contract, staff number etc. So to conclude, its a big recruitment and they're doing the best they can, but they have a lot to sort out. My advice would be to sit tight and wait because you're only going to get more frustrated otherwise!
Original post by Anon222
Just had a read of the last 2 pages of this forum. Just thought i'd pass on some information which may or may not be reassuring to you guys. I started 3 weeks ago and am still awaiting my clearances, contract, staff number etc. So to conclude, its a big recruitment and they're doing the best they can, but they have a lot to sort out. My advice would be to sit tight and wait because you're only going to get more frustrated otherwise!

Yeah I hear what you're saying it's juat we don't even know if we've definitely got a position so it's hard to organise ourselves in the meantime
We could all just let each other know if we hear back or get an offer might make people feel more confident
Reply 1949
We could all just let each other know if we hear back or get an offer might make people feel more confident

Definitely, I mean we should all hear back regardless of the outcome, even if they cannot place us in our preferred location they said they would contact us to discuss other options

Yeah I'll definitely let you know let's see if today is the day
Reply 1951
Has anyone got there feedback from their assessment back yet? If so where did you get it from? I've asked a few times and each time get told to ask someone else.
Original post by Coco_S
Has anyone got there feedback from their assessment back yet? If so where did you get it from? I've asked a few times and each time get told to ask someone else.

No I didn't even know we could ask for it are you waiting for an offer too?
Reply 1953
I thought today might actually be the day they would get back to the final few candidates on the reserve list :/ There is still time, but I guess there are still 3 days left of September next week.
Original post by Sa-95
I thought today might actually be the day they would get back to the final few candidates on the reserve list :/ There is still time, but I guess there are still 3 days left of September next week.

Same its making me quite stressed but we don't even know if that many reserves have been placed yet I can see myself getting an email at the very last minute on Wednesday...
Reply 1955
Original post by hollyr_
Same its making me quite stressed but we don't even know if that many reserves have been placed yet I can see myself getting an email at the very last minute on Wednesday...

True, we have had no updates whatsoever, I don't even know who to contact either
Original post by Sa-95
True, we have had no updates whatsoever, I don't even know who to contact either

I've sent an email to [email protected] we'll see if I get a reply
Original post by Sa-95
I was put on to a reserve list too, nice to know they're getting back to them who have been reserved....congratulations!...do you mind letting us know what the email/call generally said on being offered?

Thanks :smile: I didn't actually think I would hear anything. I had an email in August asking if I still wanted to be considered and I replied saying I did and was told that I would hear by the end of September if they had a position for me. Last week (or week before) I had a call and was told that there were no places left for finance which was my first choice but they could offer me a place for business, I accepted and got an offer letter via email a few days later but I haven't heard anything since.
Hope that all makes sense :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1958
Original post by QueenOfKeys
Thanks :smile: I didn't actually think I would hear anything. I had an email in August asking if I still wanted to be considered and I replied saying I did and was told that I would hear by the end of September if they had a position for me. Last week (or week before) I had a call and was told that there were no places left for finance which was my first choice but they could offer me a place for business, I accepted and got an offer letter via email a few days later but I haven't heard anything since.
Hope that all makes sense :smile:

Oh okay cool, did you get your preferred location?
Original post by Sa-95
Oh okay cool, did you get your preferred location?

I'm not sure if I feel better or worse now haha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending