The Student Room Group

I only date guys that are badboys?. Is this wrong

My previous bf's are all confident and have so much swagger. They were all very assertive and fit. Tbh i was suprised i got them as im slighlty chubby but i have nice features and all. My experiences have made me turned on by badboys, i cant think of me ever going out with a nerd now. Is thsi wrong? As i cant just help myself.

Scroll to see replies

Join Date 22-09-2015Total Posts 2

in other words, terrible troll. 2/10
Original post by Melissaxoxx
My previous bf's are all confident and have so much swagger. They were all very assertive and fit. Tbh i was suprised i got them as im slighlty chubby but i have nice features and all. My experiences have made me turned on by badboys, i cant think of me ever going out with a nerd now. Is thsi wrong? As i cant just help myself.

Why would that be wrong? Everyone has preferences. It's not a problem unless you're attracted to guys who abuse you, in which case you should get some therapy to figure that **** out.

Otherwise, enjoy your bad boys! :colone:
Reply 3

LOL! Really? Swagger?

But in all seriousness....

Spoiler

Their confidence and 'swagger' makes them a bad boy?
Shut your mouth, you fat girl
One question:

How old are you?

LOL.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bealzibub
Join Date 22-09-2015Total Posts 2

in other words, terrible troll. 2/10

2 point for trying :smug:

Posted from TSR Mobile
When they dump you and leave you on the streets I'm sure you'll be turned on.
please date me I'm bad as ****
Reply 10
Won't date nerds? Girl, you have no idea what you're missing :tongue:
Reply 11
Variety is the spice of life right?
Original post by User008
LOL! Really? Swagger?

But in all seriousness....

Spoiler

:lol:
OP badboy=like...chav or thug or criminal, I thought.
So perhaps revise how you word things.
Anyway liking a guy who dresses like Justin Bieber isn't my thing but more power to ya.
Depends what you mean by ... bad

Spoiler

SWAGGER? AHAHAHAHHA What are you? You are setting yourself to be a single mum with 5 baby daddies. Good luck in life.
Reply 16
Original post by Fleming1928
Depends what you mean by ... bad

Spoiler

Bad that he spends most of his time in police cells. Probably is his second home:gangster::judge:
If that's what you like op... :erm: Not my thing though.
Aren't you the one that made that "should I dump a 5 foot 9 guy" thread?
For crying out loud, what labels you're giving people. Try and understand the depths of a person- human beings are complex.

Quick Reply

Latest