Sent from my GT-I9515 using Tapatalk
Reply 2
God.

Spoiler

Reply 3
Original post by User008
God.

Spoiler

Definitely God, but if you want to answer from a Physics' perspective, you'd say "Big Bang", after all, most religions speak about the Big Bang being the way God created the universe, more or less. So you're all good! :biggrin:
Original post by User008
God.

Spoiler

The original poster already knows that God created the universe, they want to know how it was created :tongue:
Reply 5
The universe was created by Allah in six periods. :yes:
Reply 6
Original post by Mary562
The universe was created by Allah in six periods. :yes:

Yes.
You can believe in the creation story/ or the big bang theory if you want...

or whatever the hell you want...

or even merge two together like the idea of God initiating the Big Bang ("woaaaaah plot-twist") :wink:
Reply 8
Original post by stressed16
You can believe in the creation story/ or the big bang theory if you want...

or whatever the hell you want...

or even merge two together like the idea of God initiating the Big Bang ("woaaaaah plot-twist") :wink:

Actually being a student of Science and Comparative Religion, I would say, most people will agree to the third, God initiated the Big Bang :v. Most religious scriptures say the same and so does Science - Big Bang.
Reply 9
In men in black two we're all just bacteria inside a petri-dish.. it's pretty philosophical to think about.. but it has some logic
Original post by shafat10
Actually being a student of Science and Comparative Religion, I would say, most people will agree to the third, God initiated the Big Bang :v. Most religious scriptures say the same and so does Science - Big Bang.

ok, that's their belief and that's totally cool. And I believe in only the Big Bang. :smile:
Original post by stressed16
ok, that's their belief and that's totally cool. And I believe in only the Big Bang. :smile:

Fair enough! And I respect your opinion sister. Good day :smile:.
Original post by jlwman_
In men in black two we're all just bacteria inside a petri-dish.. it's pretty philosophical to think about.. but it has some logic

So you mean to say we are bacteria in a petri dish or something? :s
Reply 13
Original post by shafat10
So you mean to say we are bacteria in a petri dish or something? :s

I'm not saying that is what I believe.. I'm just saying it is an interesting perspective in philosophical terms.
You're making the assumption that it exists
Original post by fragilities
You're making the assumption that it exists

God, or the universe? :wink:
Reply 16
Truth is: nobody truly knows how the universe started. There was a Big Bang, but no one truly knows what there was before that

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jlwman_
I'm not saying that is what I believe.. I'm just saying it is an interesting perspective in philosophical terms.

Well, from a philosophical perspective, there are many interesting topics, but the OP probably wanted the answer from a scientific perspective I believe.
Reply 18
I believe that there were 2 big bangs. One that started the beginnings of the universe, and one that happened a few billion years later which created the earth, when the lord said 'let there be light'
Ymir died then some random stuff happened

Or out of chaos some random stuff happened

Or we just came out of holes in the ground.

Take your pick.

Quick Reply

Latest