The Student Room Group

What is your favorite pet?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kallisto
What is the hindrance? Why do you do not get a dog? the circumstances in your life by any chance?

I'm not in a position where I can provide a dog with the time and commitment he/she deserves. I don't want to get a dog for selfish reasons, I want to provide them with a fulfilling life, but that isn't something I can do at this point in time.
Reply 121
I am surprised some people voted for snakes :O
Original post by Emily.97
I'm not in a position where I can provide a dog with the time and commitment he/she deserves. I don't want to get a dog for selfish reasons, I want to provide them with a fulfilling life, but that isn't something I can do at this point in time.

That stands to reason. Nice to see that you are thinking about keeping a dog very carefully and with responsibility. Have experienced dog owners who did not do that. :frown:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by AzimH
I am surprised some people voted for snakes :O

I think its cause it seems like a somewhat cool choice.
OMG another person voted guinea pig :woo::woo::woo::woo::yay::yay::yay::yeah::yeah:
Original post by CoolCavy
OMG another person voted guinea pig :woo::woo::woo::woo::yay::yay::yay::yeah::yeah:

Let me guess, this animal counts to your personal favorite pet, am I right?
Let me guess, this animal counts to your personal favorite pet, am I right?

hehe, i wonder how u guessed :biggrin:
Original post by CoolCavy
hehe, i wonder how u guessed :biggrin:

Just say, a guinea pig told it to me. :biggrin: But I have no idea where it is right now...:flute:
Just say, a guinea pig told it to me. :biggrin: But I have no idea where it is right now...:flute:

hmmm..:holmes: i wonder where it could have gone...:iiam:

:biggrin:
dog is catching up to cat. the excitement is real :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest