The Student Room Group

American Football Talk II

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Wattsy
DeMarco Murray is OUT! Philadelphia's pain continues.

Luckily I've just switched him out of my fantasy team for Crowell. Tempted to go mcfadden instead of Williams in flex due to Weeden throwing the ball less than Romo. Thoughts?
Original post by ..DT..
5 hour train journey tonight after seeing my girlfriend over the weekend. Gonna be glued to my phone whilst preserving battery until the change as this silly little arriva train doesn't have plugs.

Say a prayer for my sanity

I've been there. It won't last bro.
Reply 1482
Original post by Motorbiker
Luckily I've just switched him out of my fantasy team for Crowell. Tempted to go mcfadden instead of Williams in flex due to Weeden throwing the ball less than Romo. Thoughts?

Don't ask me! Have you seen the **** show which my fantasy season has been so far? I'm starting 2 Cleveland Browns players this week for Christ sake.
Original post by Kenan and Kel
I've been there. It won't last bro.

It's only for a year. I'll survive lol.
Original post by ..DT..
It's only for a year. I'll survive lol.

I mean your battery won't last lol
Original post by Kenan and Kel
I mean your battery won't last lol

Hahahaha dear God it's been a long day. I'm such a moron. Yeah on 60% now. 2 hours till the change gonna be a long shot.
Man great start for Weeden and Randle.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Falcons don't even get a single first down. Lol. Good start for cowboys.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1488
Frank Gore remembered what the Endzone looks like! I'd appreciate my first TSR League win please
Tommy B with TD no 400. :woo:
Tried to watch a live game. Turned back to Red Zone at the sight of the first commercial that didn't contain In the Air Tonight by Phil Collins.

I really appreciate both Red Zone, Gamepass replays (no NFL employee) and also Marcus Mariota.

Hopefully the Colts lose a few more after this because "snitches go 0-6" actually rhymes. Sort of.
Patriots just scored a touchdown after 75 yards in penalties and a 1 yard punch in by Blount. Wut... :lol:
Reply 1492
Roethlisberger down. His shin looked like it went all wrong. That could be Pittsburgh's season right there. Will not return. Vick is in. Ouch.

And the Jags are playing like the Jags would against a Pats team which has so far looked unbeatable. Then 58 yards on a TD! New age Jags are back!

Andrew Luck ****ed up this off season. He's been disgraceful for 3 games now. Tennessee are going to be leading the division and the Colts will be propping it up as it stands. Who saw that coming?! I really like the Jags in week 4 right now.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Motorbiker

Didn't switch Williams. Currently at 0 to mcfadden s 10. Ffs.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Do the Steelers still have Gradkowski or is that a stupid question?

It's remarkable how much the Jets still rely on Decker, even with all their new stars.
OH yeah they have Vick. So it was a really stupid question :colondollar:

Vick, Brown and Bell doesn't sound like season over. It sounds a lot less reliable and potentially more entertaining for us neutrals though.
Ffs, cowboys falling apart second half.
First 50 burger of the season for the Pats. Hopefully add the Colts to that ...
Tampa kicker started with a 58 yarder. Has missed 2 inside the 30 and an xp since. Lost us the game.
Reply 1499
#DrugTestBrady, this man has actually got the pills from Limitless.

Dalton is the worst choker to wear orange since Manning was good. Christ on a tandem. Fact still stands.. AJ Green made that play and it was otherworldly.

Tikaboo AJ Green but Keenan Allen is on my bench for Allen Robinson which is a bit peak. That game was always going to be tight but Jesus, unbelievable scenes. Steve Smith has had a a day!

(I hate this week too by the way, Brady got 9 possessions, 9 scores and 51 points, a busted accumulator and I'm staring down the barrel of a fantasy defeat in my second league.) (I lied, these climaxes are insane)

Beating Smash in TSR could be the only saving grace if that is to happen. We're both having abominable weeks. I just got 3 4th quarter TDs though. Maybe I get off the beach?
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest