The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Zürich
need to beat Utd. every year they're **** but get a result

Works both ways y'know. You were dog **** awful at Old Trafford last season and got a point
Never wanted United to win a match more than this one.

They're gonna rape you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Expect route 1 football at its finest on Saturday.
(edited 8 years ago)
If you're a title contender you'd obviously bet on two fellow title contenders ending their match in a draw, since that means they both drop points
root
Saturday
**** United.
If both flamini and coquelin are out, that'll put bielik on the bench for the game vs olympiakos :| wouldn't it?
Original post by shawn_o1
If both flamini and coquelin are out, that'll put bielik on the bench for the game vs olympiakos :| wouldn't it?

Ospina, Gibbs, Mertesacker, Arteta, Campbell, Ox, Giroud
Reply 7649
Dinamo beat Arsenal. This is so funny. lol
(edited 8 years ago)
Arteta and flamini both crocked after two matches. Coq still not ready yet. That means Chambers at DM with bielik waiting on the bench.
Olympiakos (and utd) be rubbing their hands...
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by shawn_o1
Arteta and flamini both crocked after two matches. Coq still not ready yet. That means Chambers at DM with bielik waiting on the bench.
Olympiakos (and utd) be rubbing their hands...

Man like Sr90 always confident for Arsenal games.

That should tell you something when he thinks we can't beat Sunderland.
Reply 7653
Original post by Dirtybit

I was actually confused as to why he is suddenly so confident. Nice change though.
Original post by llys
I was actually confused as to why he is suddenly so confident. Nice change though.
Nice for you guys. He's always wrong so you can feel pretty safe.
Original post by Dirtybit

I said we'd struggle, which we did for most of the game. Never said we'd fail to win.

Original post by llys

Posted from TSR Mobile

LVG is a big game manager. His problem is the **** clogging up the bottom of the league like Sunderland, Villa and Chelsea, teams who just stick ten men behind the ball with no desire to Attack. I'm never confident of us breaking teams like that down. Whereas with Arsenal you know that we'll score from a set piece and/or a counter, it's the same every year.
Original post by sr90
I said we'd struggle, which we did for most of the game. Never said we'd fail to win.

Posted from TSR Mobile

LVG is a big game manager. His problem is the **** clogging up the bottom of the league like Sunderland, Villa and Chelsea, teams who just stick ten men behind the ball with no desire to Attack. I'm never confident of us breaking teams like that down. Whereas with Arsenal you know that we'll score from a set piece and/or a counter, it's the same every year.

Your record against Olympiacos:

2009 - (H) - Arsenal 2-0 Olympiacos
2009 - (A) - Olympiacos 1-0 Arsenal
2011 - (H) - Arsenal 2-1 Olympiacos
2011 - (A) - Olympiacos 3-1 Arsenal
2012 - (H) - Arsenal 3-1 Olympiacos
2012 - (A) - Olympiacos 2-1 Arsenal

Don't think you have too much to fear this weekend. But the reverse fixture, on the other hand...
Original post by Mackay
Your record against Olympiacos:

2009 - (H) - Arsenal 2-0 Olympiacos
2009 - (A) - Olympiacos 1-0 Arsenal
2011 - (H) - Arsenal 2-1 Olympiacos
2011 - (A) - Olympiacos 3-1 Arsenal
2012 - (H) - Arsenal 3-1 Olympiacos
2012 - (A) - Olympiacos 2-1 Arsenal

Don't think you have too much to fear this weekend. But the reverse fixture, on the other hand...

We've always played Olympiacos away in a dead rubber in the last game when we've already qualified. I'm sure if we played them in a meaningful game we'd atleast get a draw.
Original post by ClockEnderAFC
We've always played Olympiacos away in a dead rubber in the last game when we've already qualified. I'm sure if we played them in a meaningful game we'd atleast get a draw.

Yeah, like you did in Zagreb.

Latest