The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
They shouldn't take too long to grow back since you shaved them rather than plucked them.
And no they won't grow back thicker. They may appear thicker when the hairs start growing back but that's just because of the blunt edge, they'll go back to looking normal eventually.

Also, just don't change the shape of your natural brow! Neaten them up a little, block the monobrow if you have one but otherwise just leave them! Seriously people look much better with their natural eyebrow shape and thick brows look nice anyway.....thick brows over thin, severe looking brows any day.
I shaved part of my eyebrow of and what I did was I mixed non toxic pva glue with some eye shadow and filled in the part was missing (make sure the eyeshadow matches your brow colour) then it dried and then I put some of the ova glue over the top of my brow to make it stay longer
It seems to be working so far and no one can tell at school and I'm sorry I don't know how long it takes for them to grow back xx
Original post by JennyDaws2002
I shaved part of my eyebrow of and what I did was I mixed non toxic pva glue with some eye shadow and filled in the part was missing (make sure the eyeshadow matches your brow colour) then it dried and then I put some of the ova glue over the top of my brow to make it stay longer
It seems to be working so far and no one can tell at school and I'm sorry I don't know how long it takes for them to grow back xx

It has been 3 and a half years. I would assume they grew back by now.
put Vaseline on them -- they will grow back faster
Reply 24
I shaved mine now I look like a ...
Reply 25
It takes approximately 63 days for kids and about 56 days for adults.
(edited 7 years ago)
Put castor oil on every night before you sleep and they should grow back in 1/2 weeks.
I started to get a uni brow so I used my foster dads shaver without a mirror and my left one looks smaller and I am scared of kids taking fun out of me ? What should I do
well that's what i did so don't feel afraid to tell me i'm really really dumb aren't i
Original post by 99luft Balons
They were bushy and thick, I was getting tired and sick of having them.. so I used my dad's shaver to shave kinda the underneath and little of the top (stupid I know) and now they the left brow looks bigger than the right one.. the right ones thin. I have side bangs.. that helps I guess.. how long does it take for them to grow back??

My hair kinda grows fast I don't know please tell me, i didn't shave them completely all off just the ends i feel so stupid please help

it will take 20 to 30 days for them to grow enough to fix them. don't use a shaver next time.
Original post by Myriam18
it will take 20 to 30 days for them to grow enough to fix them. don't use a shaver next time.

ermm this eyebrow vandalism occurred 6 years ago... they should be OK by now

:rolleyes:
use castor oil and a spoolie, apply where you want growth every night and leave on overnight, gently wash off in the morning and repeat - good for growth and thickness X
Liarrrrr
Not that long, then again my hair grows back really fast. If you want it go faster, buy some castor oil and put that on em
I was shaving my unibrow with a unibrow shave and my hand sliped and i cut a little peice of my eyebrow and its been over a month and there is a little hair there and then in one spot there is no hair at all how do i fix that pls tell me im 12 btw
I was shaving my unibrow with a unibrow shaver and my hand sliped and i shaved a little peice of my eyebrow and that was like a month ago and in one spot there is a little hair and in the other spot there is no hair how long will it take to grow it back fully and btw im 12
Reply 36
Original post by DopeBOYs
I was shaving my unibrow with a unibrow shaver and my hand sliped and i shaved a little peice of my eyebrow and that was like a month ago and in one spot there is a little hair and in the other spot there is no hair how long will it take to grow it back fully and btw im 12

it should hopefully be grown back now, i accidentally shaved half of my eyebrow off last tuesday...which is way worse and i had really thick eyebrows which i hated because i couldn’t do anything with them and i made them thin (not so thin thin) and i shaved off the end of my eyebrow and it’s got a little bit of hair but i’m not sure how long it will take
Lol hopefully it’s grown back by now
Well, it depends on your hair growth and it also takes time to grow hairs on your eyes. For fast growth, you can try applying coconut oil every day until hair appears.

Latest