Original post by hollyr_
I'm not sure if I feel better or worse now haha

I just hope it means we'll be hearing soon
Original post by Sa-95
I just hope it means we'll be hearing soon

Me too it's been such a long process
Original post by hollyr_
Me too it's been such a long process

I'm still waiting I just want to know now, it would be better if we know what the likelihoods of being placed would be
I have just received an email from Nadine saying:
Thank you for the email. We are still in the process of posting and will be in touch when a post has been allocated to you.
Reply 1964
Original post by Lizzieperlizzie
I have just received an email from Nadine saying:
Thank you for the email. We are still in the process of posting and will be in touch when a post has been allocated to you.

That's a bit more reassuring, thanks...I'm glad someone has got through to them
Original post by Sa-95
That's a bit more reassuring, thanks...I'm glad someone has got through to them

I replied to Nadine to ask when we could expect to hear back and she told me they are expecting to place us all 'within ten working days' hope that's reassured some of you!!
I replied to Nadine to ask when we could expect to hear back and she told me they are expecting to place us all 'within ten working days' hope that's reassured some of you!!

Oh really that's very reassuring, did she mean all the reserves? And could I ask what email you used?
Original post by Lauren457
I'm still waiting I just want to know now, it would be better if we know what the likelihoods of being placed would be

Totally agree
Original post by hollyr_
Oh really that's very reassuring, did she mean all the reserves? And could I ask what email you used?

I think she meant all the reserves, yes. Email address was: [email protected]
I think she meant all the reserves, yes. Email address was: [email protected]

Thank you everything you've said has been really helpful
Original post by Sa-95
Oh okay cool, did you get your preferred location?

I did (London) but not my preferred framework :smile:
Original post by QueenOfKeys
I did (London) but not my preferred framework :smile:

I got this email today

Hello LaurenI am sorry for not replying sooner but this is my first day back from annual leave.The team are busy discussing roles with departments and working on matching posts based on lcoation preferences etc.We do hope to have this completed this week, but please bear with us.Thanks very much for your patience Jackie

Just an update for everyone :smile:
I got this email today

Hello LaurenI am sorry for not replying sooner but this is my first day back from annual leave.The team are busy discussing roles with departments and working on matching posts based on lcoation preferences etc.We do hope to have this completed this week, but please bear with us.Thanks very much for your patience Jackie

Thanks for posting this I also got a reply from nadine today saying that it should be done within 10 working days... I hope it's this week
Reply 1973
I got this email today

Oh right, so that is a belated email of course, as you have been posted into a role haven't you?
Original post by hollyr_
Thanks for posting this I also got a reply from nadine today saying that it should be done within 10 working days... I hope it's this week

10 working days is even longer than first anticipated I hope it's before the end Of this week or the month like they originally said
10 working days is even longer than first anticipated I hope it's before the end Of this week or the month like they originally said

They seem flooded with work one email I got said "dear Sophie" haha so they're clearly sending the same response to everyone. Logic tells me they want to offer all of us something but it's hard not to have nagging doubts after so long
Original post by hollyr_
They seem flooded with work one email I got said "dear Sophie" haha so they're clearly sending the same response to everyone. Logic tells me they want to offer all of us something but it's hard not to have nagging doubts after so long

Yeah I can only imagine how much work they have to get through but like you said you can't help thinking.
If would be awful after waiting so long to not get anything
Yeah I can only imagine how much work they have to get through but like you said you can't help thinking.
If would be awful after waiting so long to not get anything

Exactly I wish they'd say we'll be looking to offer you all something or qe cannot guarantee everyone will be offered something so it's a bit more black and white
Original post by Sa-95
Oh right, so that is a belated email of course, as you have been posted into a role haven't you?

I haven't been posted into a role yet nope
Reply 1979
I got this email today

Did you email Jackie directly to get this response?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending