The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Lol, you try taking on an unbeaten (in 46 matches) side then. I bet Zagreb are sniffing blood in the mighty Allianz
(edited 8 years ago)
You should win comfortable, with a two or three goal margin.
Please keep posts on topic and try deviating from derailing and spoiling the discussion for others.

Anyway, I thought we played tomorrow, thought it was the Manchester lot today. Surely we have to win, dislike when we take the opposition for granted. Better not field a cup side.
Wenger surely has to field Cech tonight, isn't it why he came to Arsenal rather than west ham or palace?
I agree though, no excuses for not fielding a full strength team. Both of the following games at home and five days apart. Compared to just under 48 hours to prepare for a big away match after a European trip
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Mackay
Your record against Olympiacos:

2009 - (H) - Arsenal 2-0 Olympiacos
2009 - (A) - Olympiacos 1-0 Arsenal
2011 - (H) - Arsenal 2-1 Olympiacos
2011 - (A) - Olympiacos 3-1 Arsenal
2012 - (H) - Arsenal 3-1 Olympiacos
2012 - (A) - Olympiacos 2-1 Arsenal

Don't think you have too much to fear this weekend. But the reverse fixture, on the other hand...

Reverse fixture is coincidentally always MD6 for some reason, by which time we've usually qualified for the next round, hence the results.
As much endless enjoyment as it would give me, I can't see you failing to win tonight.

You'll get battered in the reverse fixture though. Scrape through 2nd in your group and lose in the R16 to a shock group topper in a supposedly easy draw.
Can't wait :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Better than being knocked out in the first round of Europa League
#tookthebait
I'll keep summoning the mods, thanks.

Who would top the other groups, huh? My guess is Barcelona, Madrid (either one of them), Juventus and Zenit SP
(edited 8 years ago)
Ospina set to start in replacement of Cech.
Original post by shawn_o1
I'll keep summoning the mods, thanks.

Who would top the other groups, huh? My guess is Barcelona, Madrid (either one of them), Juventus and Zenit SP

I can confidently say that sr90 doesn't care in the slightest about you moaning like a little girl.
You're just praying that the one one will support her fellow fan and moderate with some lovely bias :smile:

#stoptakingthebait

Posted from TSR Mobile
There is no "bias", I'm just flagging unacceptable behaviour as usual. I.e. taking sadistic pleasure in posting inflammatory comments and passing it off as "banter" while also writing off those you offended as "fish". such behaviour is spoiling the discussion for those who want to contribute honestly to the thread , and it doesn't happen anywhere else on FF as jam277 says.
There is no "bias", I'm just flagging unacceptable behaviour as usual. I.e. taking sadistic pleasure in posting inflammatory comments and passing it off as "banter" while also writing off those you offended as "fish". such behaviour is spoiling the discussion for those who want to contribute honestly to the thread
, and it doesn't happen anywhere else on FF as jam277 says.

Is it really unacceptable though?
Are we criticising people at a personal level or just voicing opinion on a pitiful club?
You're the one taking the bait and making it out to be worse than it is.

Why do you think it doesn't happen elsewhere?
Because you're just so bloody reactive.

#tooeasy
Yes it is unacceptable behaviour, you're the one who never actually contributes to this thread, you just want that pleasure out of goading others into a response. If you really think this club has failed and is a pity, thank yourself for not supporting your own club when it mattered the most.
Yes it is unacceptable behaviour, you're the one who never actually contributes to this thread, you just want that pleasure out of goading others into a response. If you really think this club has failed and is a pity, thank yourself for not supporting your own club when it mattered the most.

That's your opinion :smile:

What do you mean "not supporting your club when it mattered the most"?
Are you suggesting that support of a football club is more important if said club are doing well?
If that's the case, you sir are an idiot.

#salty

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7675
Yes it is unacceptable behaviour, you're the one who never actually contributes to this thread, you just want that pleasure out of goading others into a response.

Hopefully the mods will sort it out at some point, but in the meantime, please put him on your ignore list and stop replying to his posts. You can find it under My followers > My ignore list.
The real irony is that Shawn is dragging the thread even more off-topic by moaning that the thread is being dragged off-topic.

#reeledhimin
#tooeasy
#calmdowndear
Mood swing game strong.
So Cech is left out again, I wonder what he has to do to get a Champions League nod

Gibbs in for Monreal, Gab in for Mertesacker, Ox in for Ramsey

Long night ahead
(edited 8 years ago)
How does it feel knowing we replaced Van Persie before you guys did?

Latest