The Student Room Group

Germany is closing the borders, i just read it :->

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Juichiro
According to the Guardian (http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/sep/03/hungary-train-diverts-refugees-back-to-camp) they refused the food/water because they (thought?) they were going to sent to a Hungarian camp. Apparently, they wanted to go to Germany.

Why do they all go to Germany and not (let's say Hungary)?

its a mystery ain't it....
Original post by tootles44
Bit in bold, personally I wasn't aware of these sorts of attitudes from the migrants, that is appalling. Do you have any links to these stories?

Such youtube videos dont show the inhumane conditions btw. Food is thrown at people and theyre forced in to what are essentially human cages...
Reply 62
Original post by Normies Out
its a mystery ain't it....

I read that they refused food in France, because the food was provided from the Red Cross and Christians, and they demanded halal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbTSdUdQeLY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeMIX90-594

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EYlwyoP4vc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_2048923289&feature=iv&src_vid=1EYlwyoP4vc&v=pL87xCAoh4M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwj9NVwGl-c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_BQ-4WfK8A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_cEOnzu1oA

I don't have a lot of time to check carefully, but you can check - all the 'refugees' are young MEN.

I didn't see women and children here.

Also, it is clear that the media campaign is manipulating and distorting facts about 'refugees'. Media publish only pictures of women and children to make the auditory soft and to catch sympathy. It is not at all like that, women and children are a very small number in the crowds of young and fanatical men.

I personally feel very negative for that only, but for many other details too.

Especially for halal food - do they believe all Europe shall eat halal because of their demands?

When I travel, I eat what locals eat. Or I find my own solution, but I don't blame people why they don't provide for me MY food. It looks shocking and very ungrateful, also very demanding and unpleasant.

These 'refugees' demand and order all Europe?????????? when they break European borders???? that is such arrogance ....

I was a refugee also, I don't remember ever demanding and ordering, I did what normal people do - worked and waited to put in order my papers, I earned some money to go ahead IN A LEGAL AND PEACEFUL WAY.....nobody provided for me anything for free....I also was hungry, lived in awful conditions and depending on the situation, but that didn't make me criminal and ungrateful.

These people are animals, I don't see a lot of human appearance and moral here.

I don't have positive expectations at all seeing these records.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 63
Original post by The_Internet
Such youtube videos dont show the inhumane conditions btw. Food is thrown at people and theyre forced in to what are essentially human cages...

I was refugee too - from the communism.

I lived also in awful conditions. Nobody helped me. I am Christian. Why nobody helps Christians in similar situations?

Living in misery, I worked for my food and papers. I didn't break, I didn't demand, I waited to put in order my affairs and to go ahead IN A PEACEFUL AND LEGAL WAY.

Stop having twisted and unnatural sympathy for criminals and murderers.

Why don't you have sympathy for peaceful people following the law and innocent????

Giving priority to criminals and murderers, you put down the normal and peaceful people, THAT IS ALREADY REALLY AWFUL.
Original post by WhiteSatin
I was refugee too - from the communism.

I lived also in awful conditions. Nobody helped me. I am Christian. Why nobody helps Christians in similar situations?

Living in misery, I worked for my food and papers. I didn't break, I didn't demand, I waited to put in order my affairs and to go ahead IN A PEACEFUL AND LEGAL WAY.

Stop having twisted and unnatural sympathy for criminals and murderers.

Why don't you have sympathy for peaceful people following the law and innocent????

Giving priority to criminals and murderers, you put down the normal and peaceful people, THAT IS ALREADY REALLY AWFUL.

Then you of all people should know the horrors of what it is to be a refugee. This isn't because "Oh they're Muslim" There are some Christian Syrians yknow?
And tbh, WS, you appear to hate Muslims looking at your posts, so if you're so full of hate why do you expect people to respect you?

BTW, when you were a refugee, people would have called you the exact same names that you are calling these Syrian refugees. The irony is not lost on you is it? No one demanded their way in or "broke in" And especially as 95% of Syrian refugees went to surrounding countries (not Europe) I dont even know what youre issue is

You're saying that all the Syrian migrants are criminals and murderers? Just because you wee a refugee, it doesn't mean that somehow gives you an excuse to be racist ie: to make generalisations about all Syrians like this

Do you have proof that these people are criminals and murderers? What of the babies and ...the cats? Are they also murderers? Also what the hell is the difference between a criminal and a murderer?
Reply 65
I am Christian.

Lies. Muslim lover.
Good. White countries should not be for everyone while every other bugger breeds like rabbits, and then fight with each other instead of improving and not overcrowding their own homelands.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 67
Then you of all people should know the horrors of what it is to be a refugee. This isn't because "Oh they're Muslim" There are some Christian Syrians yknow?
And tbh, WS, you appear to hate Muslims looking at your posts, so if you're so full of hate why do you expect people to respect you?

BTW, when you were a refugee, people would have called you the exact same names that you are calling these Syrian refugees. The irony is not lost on you is it? No one demanded their way in or "broke in" And especially as 95% of Syrian refugees went to surrounding countries (not Europe) I dont even know what youre issue is

You're saying that all the Syrian migrants are criminals and murderers? Just because you wee a refugee, it doesn't mean that somehow gives you an excuse to be racist ie: to make generalisations about all Syrians like this

Do you have proof that these people are criminals and murderers? What of the babies and ...the cats? Are they also murderers? Also what the hell is the difference between a criminal and a murderer?

Do you suggest Europe should transfer even Syrian cats because of the war?

Don't you think you go a bit further and the situation is not what you fantasize to be?

Also, it is already ABSOLUTELY PROVEN (at today's date) that less than 10% of these people are authentic refugees and the rest is criminals, killers and liars trying to get to the social benefits of Europe.

Even Germany understood that. I read in the last news Germany started to refuse shelter for any criminal coming into the country.

I would ask a question, if you please - how do you consider these people if they break the law, they break borders, they lie, cheat and steal, they are armed (check the last news and what they are provided with so called 'refugee' deliveries) etc.

Nobody in Europe wants them. Eastern Europe is terrified from their presence and the trace they leave afterwards. Trace of rubbish, thefts, violence, raped women and children (did you hear how they treat women and children in their gangs?) and so on.

So, would you like to bring these criminals and killers in your town to enjoy how they rape every woman around and kill every man who wants to play music?

Because Mohamed said so and because Qur'an forbids the music - ergo, let's kill everybody listening music - do you agree?

Isn't it that to approve killers and rapists to dominate our society?

I disagree to let killers and rapists to tell me how wrong lifestyle I have.

I am against these killers and rapists to be let in Europe.

I will keep protesting and expressing my opinion, let's see how strong is the law in UK to let people have their opinions and to let people disagree to be ruled by killers and rapists.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3247831/Rape-child-abuse-rife-overcrowded-asylum-centres-huge-surge-migrants-pushes-Germany-s-services-breaking-point-claim-womens-rights-groups-politicians.html

http://therightscoop.com/evil-women-and-children-seen-as-fair-game-for-rape-and-forced-prostitution-in-german-refugee-camps/

I refuse to see around such rapists to tell me how I am wrong to live my life and to rape around.

Do you agree these rapists to play with your sister or mother? it is quit possible you know, ask Germans and Bulgarians, and Serbians, and Greeks about it - I doubt you will hear something else.

May be you want desperately to be raped too, in order to believe it.

Because you are in denial as I can see.

How many people need to be raped and killed to make you believe the truth?

Or if anybody else is killed and raped, that is fine for you?

I am against killing and raping, are you too?
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 68
Original post by interfector
Good. White countries should not be for everyone while every other bugger breeds like rabbits, and then fight with each other instead of improving and not overcrowding their own homelands.

True.

I approve it.
Reply 69

I know very well what is to be refugee.

I myself being a refugee I didn't kill, I didn't rape, I didn't break the law, I waited for my papers working and keeping the law.

Why these people don't do the same?

They are not the only refugees you know, there are many.

Why so organized and so violent? why so demanding?

Can you please answer my questions, or leave please the thread.

I dislike when people play tricks. So I answer you politely, you should answer me politely too.

I expect your answers in short term, I know you will receive a message for my posting.
Reply 70

My issue is:

1. these people are criminals and killers. Proven.
2. these people are desperate to GET SOCIAL BENEFITS AND EUROPEAN GOODNESS. They don't come to work and study, not being positive to the European culture. They hate Europe. They only want to use the European benefits. No more.
3. these people have barbarian culture and violent religion. Their religion approves killing and raping. These people are psychopaths. The kill and rape like a joke.

What peaceful Europeans can do with such culture? Europeans will be killed and raped in a huge scale BEFORE ANYBODY succeed to protect the innocent.

I don't want another world war. I don't want AT ALL ANY CONFLICT.

I DON'T WANT CONFLICT PEOPLE BRINGING BARBARIAN CULTURE TO RUIN EUROPE - IS THAT CLEAR ENOUGH FOR YOU.
Reply 71

And you forget I am a Christian, I have Christian values and beliefs.

I strongly disapprove killing, for any purposes. Also, all kind of violence.

For these people is a joke to rape you - just a sample. Will you remember my words if that happens?

Christian culture is a similar and friendly culture. Islam is barbarian and cruel culture of survival. These people are parasites, they dislike working and contributing the society, these are cockroaches. They eat themselves, they eat, rape and kill, they don't have stops.

You don't know their culture, otherwise you would be terrified.
Reply 72
And you forget I am a Christian, I have Christian values and beliefs.

I strongly disapprove killing, for any purposes. Also, all kind of violence.

For these people is a joke to rape you - just a sample. Will you remember my words if that happens?

Christian culture is a similar and friendly culture. Islam is barbarian and cruel culture of survival. These people are parasites, they dislike working and contributing the society, these are cockroaches. They eat themselves, they eat, rape and kill, they don't have stops.

You don't know their culture, otherwise you would be terrified.

Friendly crusades.
Lovely end times.

As a Christian do you disapprove of killing members of IS?
Reply 73
I DON'T WANT CONFLICT PEOPLE BRINGING BARBARIAN CULTURE TO RUIN EUROPE - IS THAT CLEAR ENOUGH FOR YOU.

So what do you propose?

Threats of violence if they try and enter the EU? huh?
I read that they refused food in France, because the food was provided from the Red Cross and Christians, and they demanded halal.

As soon as they refuse help, they should not receive further help.

If they were truly desperate for food, their first thoughts wouldn't be "but was this animal tortured to death?"
Reply 75
Original post by Quady
Friendly crusades.
Lovely end times.

As a Christian I would suggest to solve the conflict in Syria, not exporting the problem in Europe.

If Syria has problems, let Syrians solve their problems there. Innocent people should not suffer.

I don't understand at all why 90% of the so called 'refugees' being Muslims from any other country feel free to make another Muslim crusade and Jihad to Europe. I simply refuse to understand how Kosovo Muslims, Turkish Muslims, Albanian Muslims, Ethiopia Muslims, North Africa (Libya Egypt etc.) Muslims

- al of them feel free to get to Europe and to exploit Europe.

They clearly state - we want good life, but we don't want to work and pay for it, we feel invited to come and get.

This is my Christian position.

And let's not forget, Red Crescent refuses to help these 'refugees'.

I keep asking why? why Red Crescent don't help Muslims? why Muslim countries don't help these Muslims?

I find it ridiculous to explain even that. I very well know how Christians are NOT welcomed in any Muslim country and the attitude of the Muslims towards Christians.

If you only knew how Christians are treated in a Muslim country, you would dig your own grave in advance to make sure you will never face such treatment.
Reply 76
As a Christian I would suggest to solve the conflict in Syria, not exporting the problem in Europe.

If Syria has problems, let Syrians solve their problems there. Innocent people should not suffer.

I don't understand at all why 90% of the so called 'refugees' being Muslims from any other country feel free to make another Muslim crusade and Jihad to Europe. I simply refuse to understand how Kosovo Muslims, Turkish Muslims, Albanian Muslims, Ethiopia Muslims, North Africa (Libya Egypt etc.) Muslims

- al of them feel free to get to Europe and to exploit Europe.

They clearly state - we want good life, but we don't want to work and pay for it, we feel invited to come and get.

This is my Christian position.

And let's not forget, Red Crescent refuses to help these 'refugees'.

I keep asking why? why Red Crescent don't help Muslims? why Muslim countries don't help these Muslims?

I find it ridiculous to explain even that. I very well know how Christians are NOT welcomed in any Muslim country and the attitude of the Muslims towards Christians.

If you only knew how Christians are treated in a Muslim country, you would dig your own grave in advance to make sure you will never face such treatment.

How'dya solve the conflict in Syria?
Original post by Quady
Friendly crusades.
Lovely end times.

The Crusades were actually self-defence against the Jihad that had swept Christian lands in Spain, North Africa, modern Syria and Anatolia.
Reply 78
Original post by Quady
How'dya solve the conflict in Syria?

Do you ask ME?

You first answer the question please.

I find it ridiculous too, that Muslim countries keep exporting conflicts around the world.

Practically all the world conflicts on the planet Earth are created and supported by Muslims, and nobody else.

I refuse to support any religious and fanatical war, no matter you call it jihad or crusade.

I am a pacifist.

Please check the numbers and the statistics about the Muslim wars before answering me.

No other religion ever to keep so many wars and to adopt the war as the only way to survive like Islam.

Mayans even didn't do such massive killings. You know, the Armenian genocide was measured in 1.5 MILLIONS OF VICTIMS IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS.

Can yuo imagine the amount of the skeletons laid down after that genocide.

This is only one of the Muslim stories about genocide and war crimes. The Muslim culture is all made from violence, approves the violence and keeps it on going. If they didn't they would stop it.

Europe doesn't like violence. Europe disapproves violent people. No matter they are Syrians or Ethiopians, or Turks, or Libyans or whatever.

My speech is against the violence and against the violent culture.
Reply 79
Original post by The_Mighty_Bush
The Crusades were actually self-defence against the Jihad that had swept Christian lands in Spain, North Africa, modern Syria and Anatolia.

Self defense that involved violence and killing?

WhiteSatin strongly disapproves of that.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending