The Student Room Group

Germany is closing the borders, i just read it :->

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by WhiteSatin
Do you ask ME?

You first answer the question please.

I find it ridiculous too, that Muslim countries keep exporting conflicts around the world.

Practically all the world conflicts on the planet Earth are created and supported by Muslims, and nobody else.

I refuse to support any religious and fanatical war, no matter you call it jihad or crusade.

I am a pacifist.

Please check the numbers and the statistics about the Muslim wars before answering me.

No other religion ever to keep so many wars and to adopt the war as the only way to survive like Islam.

Mayans even didn't do such massive killings. You know, the Armenian genocide was measured in 1.5 MILLIONS OF VICTIMS IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS.

Can yuo imagine the amount of the skeletons laid down after that genocide.

This is only one of the Muslim stories about genocide and war crimes. The Muslim culture is all made from violence, approves the violence and keeps it on going. If they didn't they would stop it.

Europe doesn't like violence. Europe disapproves violent people. No matter they are Syrians or Ethiopians, or Turks, or Libyans or whatever.

My speech is against the violence and against the violent culture.

Bomb everyone there. Kill them all.
Original post by Quady
Self defense that involved violence and killing?

WhiteSatin strongly disapproves of that.

Well yes. You don't stop violent invaders and slavers by handing out flowers or engaging in peaceful, tolerant debate.

Does he? I doubt it.
Reply 82
Original post by The_Mighty_Bush
Well yes. You don't stop violent invaders and slavers by handing out flowers or engaging in peaceful, tolerant debate.

Does he? I doubt it.

I doubt it too, hence I was asking them.

Sounds like you want to know their answer too...
Reply 83
Original post by The_Mighty_Bush
The Crusades were actually self-defence against the Jihad that had swept Christian lands in Spain, North Africa, modern Syria and Anatolia.

True.

I can remind you also the cruel invasion over the Balkans from the Turks.

When Prince Vlad Tepes the Impaler defended the Christian territory under his power, for being forced to fight the merciless Turks, he was called to become a vampire - for the reason he had to fight it back.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vlad_the_Impaler

'Sultan Mehmed II's invasion of Wallachia[edit]In response to this, Sultan Mehmed II raised an army of around 60,000 troops and 30,000 irregulars, and in spring of 1462 headed towards Wallachia. This army was under the Ottoman general Mahmut Pasha and in its ranks was Radu. Vlad was unable to stop the Ottomans from crossing the Danube on 4 June 1462 and entering Wallachia. He constantly organized small attacks and ambushes on the Turks, such as The Night Attack when 15,000 Ottomans were killed.[1] This infuriated Mehmed II, who then crossed the Danube. Radu was left behind in Târgoviște with the hope that he would be able to gather an anti-Vlad clique in Wallachia that would ultimately establish Radu as the new Voivode of the region. Vlad's rule falls entirely within the three decades of the Ottoman conquest of the Balkans, conquering the entire Balkans peninsula.
'
Reply 84
Original post by Quady
Bomb everyone there. Kill them all.

Sorry, I am not that person, but I can see you are :smile:
Reply 85
Sorry, I am not that person, but I can see you are :smile:

So whats your answer?

I gave you mine.
Reply 86
Original post by Quady
Self defense that involved violence and killing?

WhiteSatin strongly disapproves of that.

Do you need to see your relatives and people killed as I had to see mine, in order to understand what is the meaning of defence?

How many INNOCENT people should die, for the hardliner's minds to figure out what kind of problem is raised?

And I will ask again, this time, Muslims in Britain, do you believe you will escape your own cruel culture? when the invaders come to Europe, you will look like new born chickens to them, you will look like soft lazy Europeans to be raped and killed too....

Remember my words, when your own mothers, sisters and daughters start crying. Many of you too.

Eastern Europe knows the problem.

I can personally guarantee NOT EVEN ONE SINGLE EAST EUROPEAN WILL EVER APPROVE ISLAM TO APPEAR IN EUROPE.

We Eastern Europeans very well know the true face of Islam. May be it is your turn to face it in your own land.

Remember my words.
Reply 87
Original post by Quady
So whats your answer?

I gave you mine.

I didn't see any answer of you.

Do you write with invisible ink here?
Reply 88
I didn't see any answer of you.

Do you write with invisible ink here?

I said to bomb the Syrians.
Will Germany be putting up border fences too, if they haven't already? :confused:
Reply 90
Original post by Quady
I said to bomb the Syrians.

Which Syrians do you want to bomb? the Christian ones or Muslim ones?
Reply 91
Which Syrians do you want to bomb? the Christian ones or Muslim ones?

All of them. Trouble makers.
Reply 92
Original post by Quady
All of them. Trouble makers.

But you never investigated who is the troublemaker?

And you want to bomb them all?
Reply 93
But you never investigated who is the troublemaker?

And you want to bomb them all?

Yup, its an easier solution.

So whats your suggestion to solving the conflict in Syria?
Reply 94
Original post by Quady
Yup, its an easier solution.

So whats your suggestion to solving the conflict in Syria?

Leave them all isolated in their borders to solve it, with no outer mess around.

Put back them all in Syria, all of them, and make them to vote and decide. Then leave them all closed in their own borders to live with their own elected and voted choice. As Switzerland does a few centuries already. What's wrong with Switzerland? nothing. It should be fine for Syria too.

It is going to be cheaper to do it than making another civil war.

And most of al, Europe will stay free from Islam and a violent culture.
Reply 95
Leave them all isolated in their borders to solve it, with no outer mess around.

Put back them all in Syria, all of them, and make them to vote and decide. Then leave them all closed in their own borders to live with their own elected and voted choice. As Switzerland does a few centuries already. What's wrong with Switzerland? nothing. It should be fine for Syria too.

It is going to be cheaper to do it than making another civil war.

And most of al, Europe will stay free from Islam and a violent culture.

How'd you isolate them in their borders? :s-smilie:

How'd you put them back in Syria? :s-smilie:
Reply 96
Original post by Quady
How'd you isolate them in their borders? :s-smilie:

How'd you put them back in Syria? :s-smilie:

Law dear, law.

They all broke the law in order to leave the country.

All people with no passports and identity should NOT ENTER EUROPE BY LAW, are you able to understand that.

Everybody entering Europe illegally is criminal.

If I do that, the police will imprison me with no hesitation. Why these people walk around all Europe without restrictions and laws working?

I ask a serious question.

If you or me try to cross the border with no legal papers, we would be imprisoned. Tell me, seriously, why these false refugees walk already a few years across all Europe with no any legal restrictions?

Pay attention again, it is a very serious problem and question. The most serious one in this situation at all.
Reply 97
Law dear, law.

They all broke the law in order to leave the country.

All people with no passports and identity should NOT ENTER EUROPE BY LAW, are you able to understand that.

Everybody entering Europe illegally is criminal.

If I do that, the police will imprison me with no hesitation. Why these people walk around all Europe without restrictions and laws working?

I ask a serious question.

If you or me try to cross the border with no legal papers, we would be imprisoned. Tell me, seriously, why these false refugees walk already a few years across all Europe with no any legal restrictions?

Pay attention again, it is a very serious problem and question. The most serious one in this situation at all.

How'd you enforce the law without violence?
Original post by Quady

Your arguments are woeful in this thread. I remember you used to be better than this.
Reply 99
Original post by Quady

Law is law to be obeyed.

If one doesn't obey, there are legal sanctions and consequences.

If I disobey the law, I expect to be punished and fined according to the law.

I only asked, why the law doesn't work for the false 'refugees' and why they are not fined and punished according to the law for breaking the European borders.

I asked many other questions, and I can clearly see nobody has the good will to answer my questions as I have the good will to answer yours.

Very impolite and uncivilized in my opinion.

These people shouldn't be on European land - that FIRST.

SECOND, if they break the border and the law, they should bear the consequences - just like me and you. It is the basis of the civilisation to follow the law. Who ruins Europe from the top letting false 'refugees' to enter Europe and to KEEP BREAKING THE LAW IN EVERY POSSIBLE ASPECT.

Oh really, German girls need to wear veils and long skirts for the pleasure of Asian savages breaking the border with demands..........

I've got friends in Germany, and if I was a German citizen I would immediately vote against Merkel and her bongo gang traitors.

Also I would immediately force civil forces to protect the citizens and I would immediately kick out all the criminals breaking the law and the borders.

No war in the world can make me believe the natives are unimportant and insignificant.

Law is law - and it is established to be kept working. If the law doesn't work, what we can expect tomorrow?
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest