The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ForgetMe
Thanks :tongue: I'm just scared because I am scared meeting new people :mmm: I have to go there alone, meet a friend, she will take me to interview place and leave with the guy who is boss there :hmmm: Also, the business is something I have no clue about, I read they sell refurbished stage equipment :teehee: Friend said the boss wants to replace current worker because that worker is lazy, made a lot of mess to the owner, the job is like processing orders, sending them out but they have so much heavy stuff and I'm sure I will struggle picking them up :laugh:

You'll be leavin with bossman eh? You need to show him who's really boss :lol: can you get more info from the friend about this job? If not then just blag it m8, be confident in what you say and he'll think you know it. You'll figure out how to do the lifting once you get the job. If it sucks, you can always leave it later XD
Original post by RainbowKiwi
You'll be leavin with bossman eh? You need to show him who's really boss :lol: can you get more info from the friend about this job? If not then just blag it m8, be confident in what you say and he'll think you know it. You'll figure out how to do the lifting once you get the job. If it sucks, you can always leave it later XD

The boss is gay, so am I, but I hope that will have nothing to do :sexface: She said he has 2 dogs with him most of the time and he is in his 30s :teehee: The job is basically what other person was doing, checking orders on computer etc. I'll find out today in the afternoon :mmm: I'll go because friends took time and already talked with that guy that they found a good match for position aka me :mmm:

I always try to relax but nerves get me over :tongue: I suck at talking with strangers :teehee:
Stressed
Feeling like its 4am in the morning

Oh wait

It is

Posted from TSR Mobile
Dejected. Confused. Sad.
Really, really tired! Can't wait to get to bed
Original post by ForgetMe
The boss is gay, so am I, but I hope that will have nothing to do :sexface: She said he has 2 dogs with him most of the time and he is in his 30s :teehee: The job is basically what other person was doing, checking orders on computer etc. I'll find out today in the afternoon :mmm: I'll go because friends took time and already talked with that guy that they found a good match for position aka me :mmm:

I always try to relax but nerves get me over :tongue: I suck at talking with strangers :teehee:

I see m8 :sexface: he takes his dogs to work? :hmmm: your m8 did you a nice favour, turn up and do ya thang dude lol.

I am a stranger and you're talking to me fine. Pretend bossman is a talkin kiwi, don't over-think it and go with the flow :yy:
I'm feeling relieved on Friday I'm going on holiday to my aunties, okay I am taking my books for ou but I'm having a break from a certain chap and job seeking. No more of job seeking crap of rejections

Posted from TSR Mobile
Got an interview at Sainsburys so things are looking good! It's not a job but it's a chance at one at least! Got an interview for GAME too so will have to prepare for two interviews in a short space of time. But I'm quite looking forward to the game one. Need to get my interview game on nao!
Original post by Emily.97
Dejected. Confused. Sad.

want to talk about it?
Original post by chelseafreak
want to talk about it?

Its okay; thank you any way :smile:
Emotional
Original post by Emily.97
Its okay; thank you any way :smile:

no problem, am here if you need me
missing someone :bawling:
Original post by picklescamp
missing someone :bawling:

is it 'G'? :console:
I can't wait to eat :moon:

Another two hours to go :cry:
excited for the colour pencils i'm gonna buy on saturday
:ahee::dance:
Original post by Mary562
I can't wait to eat :moon:

Another two hours to go :cry:

i'm eating rn, would you like a chip? *gives mary some chips* :lovehug:
Original post by CoolCavy
is it 'G'? :console:

no :frown: It's someone I'm unable to talk to for a while who I'm used to having in my life every day. Makes me realise how much a like him :redface:
Original post by picklescamp
no :frown: It's someone I'm unable to talk to for a while who I'm used to having in my life every day. Makes me realise how much a like him :redface:

awww :frown: couldn't you telephone him? :hugs:

Latest