The Student Room Group

Want to be a blogger!

I am making a new blogging company which allows you guys to work with a group of people and create your weekly blog post all for free. We are especially looking for aspiring writers, reporters and bloggers. So if you want to join let me know :smile:
Original post by iamhasana
I am making a new blogging company which allows you guys to work with a group of people and create your weekly blog post all for free. We are especially looking for aspiring writers, reporters and bloggers. So if you want to join let me know :smile:

Ill join
Original post by TheYearNiner
Ill join

Should probably sort out the grammar before you do...

"I'll" Just in case you don't know.
I'm interested :tongue:
Original post by Dazzzzzla
Should probably sort out the grammar before you do...

"I'll" Just in case you don't know.

Shut up mate, obviously I do know that you little rat
count me in.
HMU I might consider it
Original post by TheYearNiner
Shut up mate, obviously I do know that you little rat

Here you go buddy - http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/stress-anxiety-depression/Pages/controlling-anger.aspx
Reply 9
If we aren't spoilt like you we LEARN from our mistakes. Seem's you learn a different way, it's a shame really people like you have a lot of potential (If you weren't horrid and annoying) :smile:
Original post by iamhasana
If we aren't spoilt like you we LEARN from our mistakes. Seem's you learn a different way, it's a shame really people like you have a lot of potential (If you weren't horrid and annoying) :smile:

The **** you on about
Reply 11
Original post by Dazzzzzla
The **** you on about

you?? I thought that was obvious
Original post by EllainKahlo
I'm interested :tongue:

Helllo., what interests you?, like what categories would you write about?
Original post by prhomhyse
Helllo., what interests you?, like what categories would you write about?

Book reviews, comments on what's happening in the news etc. Depends on what the job entails.
Book reviews, comments on what's happening in the news etc. Depends on what the job entails.

Cool. do you have a blog already?,
Cool. do you have a blog already?,

No, but I used to have multiple for college.
No, but I used to have multiple for college.

okay. I own a website that features articles of thorough research, that is the articles are born from what made you want to find out more about a fact or two. you get the idea?

For instance, if i told you that there exists a rare syndrome that makes you sleep for over 21 hours a day for a very long time? would you believe it?, but if i produced proof and case studies of people that actually had the syndrome, you will believe me right?
okay. I own a website that features articles of thorough research, that is the articles are born from what made you want to find out more about a fact or two. you get the idea?

For instance, if i told you that there exists a rare syndrome that makes you sleep for over 21 hours a day for a very long time? would you believe it?, but if i produced proof and case studies of people that actually had the syndrome, you will believe me right?

Yes, I would.
Yes, I would.

Ok, cool. let me see if there is a way for me to message you privately?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending