The Student Room Group

Civil Service Fast Track Apprenticeship Scheme 2015

Scroll to see replies

End of September today, shouldn't be to long now
Original post by Lauren457
End of September today, shouldn't be to long now

I hope so it would be good if they just sent us an update at least
I received my role and location on 11 June. .have had my checks,references and everything sorted but almost 4 months on and still no start date. I've called them a few times and get told the department will be contacting me. God knows when!! It's getting beyond a joke now....so frustrating 😣
Original post by sunshine7863
I received my role and location on 11 June. .have had my checks,references and everything sorted but almost 4 months on and still no start date. I've called them a few times and get told the department will be contacting me. God knows when!! It's getting beyond a joke now....so frustrating 😣

I'm in the exact same position!! My ctc clearance just went through and got told to pick up my photo pass. What location and role are you?
Reply 1984
Original post by sunshine7863
Glad it's not just me! Had my role & location on 4th Aug. My start date was meant to be 5th Oct but without an official job offer, salary, etc I don't want to resign from my current employer.
Reply 1985
Original post by hollyr_
I hope so it would be good if they just sent us an update at least

I got a reply off Nadine today, she said she is currently in the posting process and will be in touch in the next ten days.
Original post by Sa-95
I got a reply off Nadine today, she said she is currently in the posting process and will be in touch in the next ten days.

The same message again... I just hope we do get to hear something next week and that they refine their process so no one has to go through this next year
Original post by hollyr_
The same message again... I just hope we do get to hear something next week and that they refine their process so no one has to go through this next year

Now within the next 10 days, it's so difficult when it's so dragged out because you don't really know where you stand with it all. Just wish we knew for definite that there was a job role for us all or not
I received a call from Nadine yesterday to tell me I'd been successful and placed in Manchester with DfE. Don't loose hope! I didn't think I'd hear anything!
Original post by Lauren457
Now within the next 10 days, it's so difficult when it's so dragged out because you don't really know where you stand with it all. Just wish we knew for definite that there was a job role for us all or not
that's exactly how I feel
Original post by LisaThur
I received a call from Nadine yesterday to tell me I'd been successful and placed in Manchester with DfE. Don't loose hope! I didn't think I'd hear anything!

Thanks for this, so we'll be contacted by phone do you mind me asking if you were contacted on your mobile number?

When's you're start date if you don't mind me asking?
Reply 1992

Great news, well done! What was the contact number that called so we know what number to look out for?
230-250 people started 14th sept, there will be another 230-250 ppl who start in october and then they said they still want to take around 150 ppl from reserve list, who would start december or so.

There were 6000 applications this year for higher appr scheme.
Original post by Miyata
230-250 people started 14th sept, there will be another 230-250 ppl who start in october and then they said they still want to take around 150 ppl from reserve list, who would start december or so.

There were 6000 applications this year for higher appr scheme.

Did they say how many are on the reserve list? ?
Original post by emmabarton_1
I'm in the exact same position!! My ctc clearance just went through and got told to pick up my photo pass. What location and role are you?

I'm in MoJ birmingham.....wish they'd hurry up!
Is anyone at Benton Park view in Newcastle and starting on 5th october?? Hold tight everybody I only got a phone call yesterday asking me to start on Monday!!!
Reply 1997
I am also due to start at benton park view! All I've been told is to wait to be contacted about a start date but was previously told it would be Monday.. Still no confirmation though, hopefully I'll get a call tomorrow! Which department are you in?
Reply 1998
I was given my location, role, salary and a start date of 5th October a while ago but have heard nothing since apart from confirmation that my security clearance has all been completed.

I rang yesterday to try to find out what's going on and was told that everyone who's been given next monday as a start date will be emailed today. Hopefully things will be a bit clearer for us all soon!
Original post by naomig
I was given my location, role, salary and a start date of 5th October a while ago but have heard nothing since apart from confirmation that my security clearance has all been completed.

I rang yesterday to try to find out what's going on and was told that everyone who's been given next monday as a start date will be emailed today. Hopefully things will be a bit clearer for us all soon!

It's a miracle that you got through

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending