The Student Room Group

help me with stats

Hi my name is Brid I am a mature student doing an arts course to access university left school at 13 and never did maths .I am totally lost in stats class I am coping great with rest of my subjects ,can anyone help me please.i am the new educating Rita lol
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by brid o donnell
Hi my name is Brid I am a mature student doing an arts course to access university left school at 13 and never did maths .I am totally lost in stats class I am coping great with rest of my subjects ,can anyone help me please.i am the new educating Rita lol

Can you ask to do mechanics instead or as well you can switch it for as level i find mechanic easier than stats

We can help if you have some specific questions. :smile:
what i need is a tutor im hopless at any maths never did them in school i left when i was 13
help please
Hey!

I could help you with anything you want. Just PM me at ANY time with any questions.

Who's your exam board and what level do you do GCSE?
thank you so much, i am doing a liberal arts course to get into university,but i am totally lost in maths all maths i am doing stats at the minute and i havent a breeze
Original post by Edmar Hadad
Hey!

I could help you with anything you want. Just PM me at ANY time with any questions.

Who's your exam board and what level do you do GCSE?
i am grateful for any help you can give me i am doing a liberal arts course and stats are a nightmare as i never did any maths in school fractions and how to use a calculator oh god im really bad
i am grateful for any help you can give me i am doing a liberal arts course and stats are a nightmare as i never did any maths in school fractions and how to use a calculator oh god im really bad

One of the best ways of revision I can give you is this: Buy a mathswatch CD. They are very cheap and they have videos where a women goes step by step explaining everything. Once again if you are doing work and you struggle with any question PM.

Quick Reply

Latest