The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by BaconandSauce
You'd have to ask them not me

But they report and I have no reason to believe them that this was treated as a HOAX bomb and acted accordingly

But then I don't have an axe to grind so shan't look for detail that isn't there nor try and respond with 'surly they must'

Problem is you believe what the farther is saying rather than the actual people involved and you are trying to justify how the school behaved incorrectly with lots of 'surely'

Lets stick to the facts where possible

These are the facts:

The school had no bomb experts present, therefore nobody within the building was qualified to tell the difference between a hoax bomb and a real bomb.

This must mean that the school must take responsibility for the students in school, and follow safety procedures by evacuating the school immediately.

Considering that this very basic security measure was not met, rules out the suggestion that the school believed it was actually a bomb. Hoax or not. Because there was nobody present to tell the difference to begin with.

The school acted irresponsibly, no matter how you put it.

So no, I don't agree with the father, I agree with the facts.
Once again someone twists the truth - his family were already being investigated for terrorism - all he did was dismantle a phillips alarm clock and bring it in and it looks like a bomb to me - he never invented anything just like the little boy on the beach whose father was actually a people smuggler who wanted to risk his families lives after living quite well on his living as a people smuggler for 3 years in Turkey before deciding to try to get to the UK for some free dental treatment!

Funny isnt it how the thread is started by a muslim - they are always whining about islamophobia or something else whether its halal food or something that they dont agree with like a bloody cartoon I am sick of it as are most decent Christian Hindu and Sikh , Buddhist folks who are faced with their kids being raped , murdered and prostituted byt the so called "death cult" of peace - face it Islam is not a religion its a death cult and it can be seen from the last 70 years persecuting the Jews and now they are persecuting everybody who doesnt agree with them and so it goes on bleating about this bleating about that - if you hate the west so much then sod off back where you belong to your Sharia law - if its so wonderful then why are you all coming to Europe eh!
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by omendata

Funny isnt it how the thread is started by a muslim

Not in this case. She follows the superstitions of the Coptic Christians, I believe.
Original post by Good bloke
Not in this case. She follows the superstitions of the Coptic Christians, I believe.

Leave my religion out of it,I'll verbally annihilate you otherwise. Stick to the topic
Reply 1364
Gears265
x

yo mr BNP, another mass shooting in an american school (by a white guy). still think it's perfectly fine to arrest kids (who haven't even grown their first pube) for being brown? rofl
Original post by queen-bee
Leave my religion out of it,I'll verbally annihilate you otherwise. Stick to the topic
you're a CILF
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by bulf
yo mr BNP, another mass shooting in an american school (by a white guy). still think it's perfectly fine to arrest kids (who haven't even grown their first pube) for being brown? rofl
you're a CILF

Quote me where I said arrest kids for being brown lol, hahaha this is hilarious how desperate you are making up lies 😄😄😄😄

I was merely correcting the other poster's assumption.
Reply 1367
Original post by Gears265
Quote me where I said arrest kids for being brown lol, hahaha this is hilarious how desperate you are making up lies 😄😄😄😄
cba digging through the archives (i will if i have to), but you said something along the lines of "this kid was right to be arrested because the ISIS threat is real and safety of locals is paramount" - correct? didn't i tell your scrawny little ass that white people are 100x more likely to shoot up schools?
Original post by bulf
cba digging through the archives (i will if i have to), but you said something along the lines of "this kid was right to be arrested because the ISIS threat is real and safety of locals is paramount" - correct? didn't i tell your scrawny little ass that white people are 100x more likely to shoot up schools?

That is what I said and I ask again, where did I say all brown kids should be arrested?
Reply 1369
Original post by Gears265
That is what I said and I ask again, where did I say all brown kids should be arrested?
you didn't explicitly say it but it was implied.

should a white kid who brings a clock to school be arrested?
Original post by bulf
you didn't explicitly say it but it was implied.

should a white kid who brings a clock to school be arrested?

Yes. A black, brown, white or any colour kid should be arrested if they bring something which could potentially be a bomb especially when terror threats are so high. But I ask again where did I say or imply all brown kids should be arrested?
Reply 1371
right here:

Gear265
Thank god action was taken considering the threat ISIS pose on the world, well done to the authorities. Safety of locals is paramount and must always be addressed.

aka

Gear265
kids brown and muslim. thank god they arrested him he might have been ISIS

aka

Gear265
every brown/muslim looking mofo should get arrested (they might be ISIS)
who you tryna fool brah. you'd get a lot more respect if you were just open about your racism instead of being a typical UKIP weasel lol

lemme know if you wanna get debunked some more
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by chloearchibald
America is one of - if not the most - Islamophobic countries in the world

Original post by bubblegumcat
how can people justify this is beyond me

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by toonervoustotalk
Just cause he is muslim ffs
And it is impesive to build a clock out of a pencip case
I wouldnt know where to begin
#istandwithahmed :smile:

Original post by cacra
The militarisation of America's schooling system has gotten to the stage where it actively stamps on innovation, diversity and freedom of expression.

Original post by JoshDawg
Yes!

I think it's disgusting how people can't take whatever they want anywhere without them being accused of carrying a bomb!

Read this disgusting article about a teen who tried to take an ALARM CLOCK (yes you did read me correctly) on a plane but wasn't allowed! All because it looked like dynamite!! Pigs.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-3224962/What-thinking-Airport-evacuated-teenager-tries-alarm-clock-designed-look-like-BOMB-plane.html

So it appears the stade de france suicide bomber was searched trying to enter and detonated his vest at gate J

Why was this brown bearded man wearing a suicide vest stopped and searched? ISLAMOPHOBIA is why as pointed out by our above geniuses during the outrage to clockboys searching.

3 dead but for this racism and disgusting islamophobia, that figure would have been any number

The decision to stop and search this suicide bomber whilst tens of thousands of others were not searched is blatant Islamophobia and it disgusts me
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Betelgeuse-
So it appears the stade de france suicide bomber was searched trying to enter and detonated his vest at gate J

Why was this brown bearded man wearing a suicide vest stopped and searched? ISLAMOPHOBIA is why as pointed out by our above geniuses during the outrage to clockboys searching.

3 dead but for this racism and disgusting islamophobia, that figure would have been any number

The decision to stop and search this suicide bomber whilst tens of thousands of others were not searched is blatant Islamophobia and it disgusts me

Why have you suddenly resurrected this thread?
Why have you suddenly resurrected this thread?

It should be clear why? To highlight the naivety of people crying islamophobia and racial profiling when the alternative is untold casualties and destruction as would habe been had the stade de france attacker being allowed entry to the actual stands amongst 80,000 people
Do you mean to say that his intention was to detonate his bomb inside the concourse or stand?

I have been fearing something like this would happen at a match for years now, you are rarely searched at matches in England.

Are you sure it was only him searched? Not that it really makes a difference, just that with international or continental football they are usually stricter, if he went into the away end then it is possible all of the supporters would be searched on their way in.
Original post by Betelgeuse-
It should be clear why? To highlight the naivety of people crying islamophobia and racial profiling when the alternative is untold casualties and destruction as would habe been had the stade de france attacker being allowed entry to the actual stands amongst 80,000 people

*sigh*
Islamophobia- Fear of Islam

Islam advocates and acts out killing people in the sake of Islam

It isn't Islamophobia if they really are out to kill you.
If it advocates killing then why don't the other 1.5 billion go out and kill everyone else.
Don't wake up and suddenly have the urge to go out and kill every non Muslim.

Its not like killing is a major sin...oh wait.
Original post by Rk2k14
If it advocates killing then why don't the other 1.5 billion go out and kill everyone else.
Don't wake up and suddenly have the urge to go out and kill every non Muslim.

Its not like killing is a major sin...oh wait.

It is a part of the muslim faith though. Muslim terrorist groups and Wahhabists wouldn't have been formed if there weren't verses in the Qu'ran dehumanising non muslims (Kaffir) and calling for them to be beheaded.

Get rid of Islam. Problem solved. Everyone calls Judaism and Christianity violent but you don't see them doing s*** like what happened last night in Paris, do you? Even the most fundamentalist ones aren't violent

Latest

Trending

Trending