The Student Room Group
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website

University of Reading Open Days (3 & 17 October)

99% of the visitors to our June Open Days rated them as 'good' or 'excellent'- book onto our October days now before they get fully booked!

http://www.reading.ac.uk/ready-to-study/study/open-days/open-days-book-now.aspx?ed2f26df2d9c416fbddddd2330a778c6=qmzriel-qorrnazn
Reply 1
I've emailed the accommodation team and they told me that Wantage won't be open to look around on the open days! Do you know how and when are we able to get a tour for Wantage? I wouldn't want to stay somewhere I've never seen and the pictures of rooms on the net are limited!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website
I've not managed to find information about alternative places to park now that all allocated spaces have gone for 17th October.
Original post by dirtmother
I've not managed to find information about alternative places to park now that all allocated spaces have gone for 17th October.

As you're coming along to REP!!......I can inform you that off-campus parking spaces are available on the south side of either Elmhurst Road (nearest to Henley Business School) or Pepper Lane (nearest to Dome). See you on Saturday!
Joe

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending