The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
You're obviously not in a relationship. Not wanting to go and have sex with a stranger doesn't sound weird at all. When you're in love with someone it's different, you want to make love to them, you want them to please you and to please them. Personally i don't find having sex with a stranger appealing either.
Yeah. You're not meant to want to have sex with random strangers really. Sex is an intimate thing after-all. Furthermore though you could have sexual anxiety. It isn't uncommon.
Reply 3
Original post by JoshLL
You're obviously not in a relationship. Not wanting to go and have sex with a stranger doesn't sound weird at all. When you're in love with someone it's different, you want to make love to them, you want them to please you and to please them. Personally i don't find having sex with a stranger appealing either.

I don't just mean hookups. I would love to have a family and be married but don't really want to have sex. Even though I might find my husband super attractive.
Reply 4
Original post by TorpidPhil
Yeah. You're not meant to want to have sex with random strangers really. Sex is an intimate thing after-all. Furthermore though you could have sexual anxiety. It isn't uncommon.

anxiety? I have gone 5 years without sex before. doesnt bother me at all.
Are you a male or female?
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
I don't just mean hookups. I would love to have a family and be married but don't really want to have sex. Even though I might find my husband super attractive.

no no, you'll change your mind when you're in love and being intimate. It may sound strange now but when you're sitting together looking into each others eyes and things get steamy. You'll definitely change your mind. Human nature takes over.
Reply 7
Are you a male or female?

Female.

Original post by JoshLL
no no, you'll change your mind when you're in love and being intimate. It may sound strange now but when you're sitting together looking into each others eyes and things get steamy. You'll definitely change your mind. Human nature takes over.

Do you know me inside out?
Reply 8
Female.

Do you know me inside out?

Well... i could... if you know what i mean....

JK

In all seriousness, you're a ****ing human. You have sexy parts, and humans of the other sex have sexy parts. Until you're in the situation, in the heat of the moment as they say, you'll never understand. It's the same thing as when i'm horny and i get to sexing, you do things that you may not of done if you actually thought about it before hand. Like, did i really put finger in there... It's like a uncontrollable sex force.
I have sexual thoughts/fantasies, I masturbate, get turned on a lot.. however, although I "want to have sex", I don't actually want to go out and have sex with anyone.

Does this make any sense to anyone? It doesn't to me...

Do you not enjoy sex, don't you get a sensation?
Original post by JoshLL
Well... i could... if you know what i mean....

JK

In all seriousness, you're a ****ing human. You have sexy parts, and humans of the other sex have sexy parts. Until you're in the situation, in the heat of the moment as they say, you'll never understand. It's the same thing as when i'm horny and i get to sexing, you do things that you may not of done if you actually thought about it before hand. Like, did i really put finger in there... It's like a uncontrollable sex force.

Mate, have you ever had sex?
Reply 11
Mate, have you ever had sex?

kek
Yes, many times. But this bitch baiting.
Original post by JoshLL
kek
Yes, many times. But this bitch baiting.

I haven't. How would you describe the feeling for a guy?

Like warm apple pie.:wink:
Original post by That's so mean:(
Like warm apple pie.:wink:

What's that?
Reply 15

i love this question.

It feels very warm. Like super warm. On your penis it's tight warm but not focused tight like more of a squeezy suction on the whole thing. It is wet down there too so it is lubricated. If you want to know the texture of the inside of a vagina, put your finger into your mouth and rub it against your cheek. That's the closest thing i can think of to the feeling in there.
Do you not enjoy sex, don't you get a sensation?
Not really tbh. I enjoy the thought of sex much more than sex. but it's not even that I don't enjoy sex - I don't want to enjoy sex, I just don't particularly want to have sex at all. every other human on the planet seems to think sex is so great and important, I don't get it.

Original post by JoshLL
Well... i could... if you know what i mean....JKIn all seriousness, you're a ****ing human. You have sexy parts, and humans of the other sex have sexy parts. Until you're in the situation, in the heat of the moment as they say, you'll never understand. It's the same thing as when i'm horny and i get to sexing, you do things that you may not of done if you actually thought about it before hand. Like, did i really put finger in there... It's like a uncontrollable sex force.

no offense you sound a bit weird. "When I get to sexing, did I put a finger in there?"

Original post by JoshLL
i love this question.

It feels very warm. Like super warm. On your penis it's tight warm but not focused tight like more of a squeezy suction on the whole thing. It is wet down there too so it is lubricated. If you want to know the texture of the inside of a vagina, put your finger into your mouth and rub it against your cheek. That's the closest thing i can think of to the feeling in there.

you can stop now.
What's that?

It's a quote from the movie American Pie.:lol:

Just thought of that quote when you asked the question.
Original post by JoshLL
i love this question.

Too much info dude.
Is it possible that you are asexual, or on the asexual spectrum?

Latest

Trending

Trending