The Student Room Group

I Need Help About A Guy ~ please help

Ok, so i recently have has a crush on a guy and he is really funny and cute, plus we always talk, but he recently got out of a relationship and i really wanted to ask him out, but on the day i was going to ask him out, i couldnt and i regret it so much, however, i texted my friend (his ex) to say i really like him and she asked if i could keep a secret, i said yes and turns out that they are secretly dating again but i feel so bad coz she always talks about him to me and i get really jealous and i really need help coz she is like my best friend and im like in love with this guy😢

Scroll to see replies

Love triangle. Leave it immediately or there be consequences :colone:
Reply 2
Original post by just4Girl
x

I've moved this to the Relationships forum for you.
Reply 3
Original post by shawn_o1
Love triangle. Leave it immediately or there be consequences :colone:

That dosent really help me 😂
That dosent really help me 😂

Yes it does, if you can't trust him you can leave without a trace and you won't care if he gets dumped again:wink: focus on yourself.
It's not fair that your friend talks to you about him when you have told her how you feel, you need to tell her to stop sharing that kind of information. But she's probably also pretty unhappy that you tried to make a move when they'd recently split up. Honestly it has the potential to turn into a very unpleasant situation so you just need to try to let go of your feelings for him and cut contact.
Reply 6
Original post by shawn_o1
Yes it does, if you can't trust him you can leave without a trace and you won't care if he gets dumped again:wink: focus on yourself.

But tbh hes rlly sweet and i have a crush on him 😂😁
Reply 7
[QUOTE=travelfiend;59745283]It's not fair that your friend talks to you about him when you have told her how you feel, you need to tell her to stop sharing that kind of information. But she's probably also pretty unhappy that you tried to make a move when they'd recently split up. Honestly it has the potential to turn into a very unpleasant situation so you just need to try to let go of your feelings for him and cut contact.

They split up then he went out with another girl for about a week then they split up (forgot to add that)
They split up then he went out with another girl for about a week then they split up (forgot to add that)

Okay but he's still your friend's ex which means he is kind of off limits unless they split up a long time ago and/or weren't serious (several years ago I dated my friends ex and it all ended very badly). It's really not a good idea to pursue this guy.
Original post by travelfiend
It's not fair that your friend talks to you about him when you have told her how you feel, you need to tell her to stop sharing that kind of information. But she's probably also pretty unhappy that you tried to make a move when they'd recently split up. Honestly it has the potential to turn into a very unpleasant situation so you just need to try to let go of your feelings for him and cut contact.

That's true, I think she didn't want you to tell him because that would have ruined her chances to go out with him again as he would have been interested in you. I think you shouldn't share anymore information with this friend of yours. She doesn't seem trustworthy as if she was your friend she would have told you how she felt about him as well instead of going behind your back and dating him. And I like a guy too, it's hard keeping something like that inside of you, especially when it comes to loving someone. But I think you should tell him how you feel, as long as your sincere and honest then he would understand, he may not want to go out with you as he is with your friend, but I think he will understand. Because even if it doesn't work out, you will be able to let go of him more easily than later on when it becomes more unbearable for you.
Reply 10
[QUOTE=bookster;59746337]That's true, I think she didn't want you to tell him because that would have ruined her chances to go out with him again as he would have been interested in you. I think you shouldn't share anymore information with this friend of yours. She doesn't seem trustworthy as if she was your friend she would have told you how she felt about him as well instead of going behind your back and dating him. And I like a guy too, it's hard keeping something like that inside of you, especially when it comes to loving someone. But I think you should tell him how you feel, as long as your sincere and honest then he would understand, he may not want to go out with you as he is with your friend, but I think he will understand. Because even if it doesn't work out, you will be able to let go of him more easily than later on when it becomes more unbearable for you. thanks this helped me 😊

A week? lmao wth
Reply 12
Seriously, just put your energy else where. Plenty more fish in the sea is enormously true..
Reply 13
[QUOTE=Zarek;59756359]Seriously, just put your energy else where. Plenty more fish in the sea is enormously true..

Not really, everyone else is an idiot tbh
Not really, everyone else is an idiot tbh

You've asked for advice but don't seem to want to hear it!
i feel like the ex is trying to make you jealous and that info may be false.
why would they need to date secretly?
Ok, so i recently have has a crush on a guy and he is really funny and cute, plus we always talk, but he recently got out of a relationship and i really wanted to ask him out, but on the day i was going to ask him out, i couldnt and i regret it so much, however, i texted my friend (his ex) to say i really like him and she asked if i could keep a secret, i said yes and turns out that they are secretly dating again but i feel so bad coz she always talks about him to me and i get really jealous and i really need help coz she is like my best friend and im like in love with this guy😢

You need to revert to your primitive state, you must fight for the man, be the dominant female. I suggest watching a video of a group of monkeys or chimpanzees to see how they would resolve the issue.
You'll get over him, and this situation. Just try not to spend all your time around them, do other things, maybe consider seeing someone else if the opportunity arises. You don't want to be in such a potentially awkward situation as this.
Reply 18
[QUOTE=travelfiend;59760769]You've asked for advice but don't seem to want to hear it!

I've taken in the advice, I'm Just sure that this guy is THE one for me
Reply 19
[QUOTE=howtobealady;59760839]i feel like the ex is trying to make you jealous and that info may be false.
why would they need to date secretly?
He doesn't want to be called a player coz he's been out with a couple of girls

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending