The Student Room Group

Doctor Who - Discussion Thread III (no untagged future spoilers)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4680
Original post by Black Rose
those cards :rofl:

Loved the cards!

That was a really good episode! I really hope they don't mess up next week...
Original post by Aula
Loved the cards!

That was a really good episode! I really hope they don't mess up next week...

what cards are people talking about? :confused:
I'm still waiting for them to make a series about the doctors 'daughter' would love to know what happened to her :biggrin: The cards were great,

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 4683
Original post by Charles_worthex
I'm still waiting for them to make a series about the doctors 'daughter' would love to know what happened to her :biggrin: The cards were great,

Spoiler

It would be interesting, I'd love to see it. Maybe the Doctor finds out she's still alive? Adding river song to an episode with the daughter would be interesting. Although they would have to work out a way to get her out of the library first :frown:

What cards?!
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Aph
It would be interesting, I'd love to see it. Maybe the Doctor finds out she's still alive? Adding river song to an episode with the daughter would be interesting. Although they would have to work out a way to get her out of the library first :frown:

What cards?!

They could have the doctors daughter find river song when she was young, explaining how she is so knowledgeable about the doctor/timelords and the tardis. It could be a on the side series like tourchwood or sarah jane adventures :biggrin:

Spoiler

Cards are written above I didn't want to write it like this incase people hadn't seen the episode
Original post by CoolCavy
what cards are people talking about? :confused:

Original post by Aph
What cards?!

The ones Clara brought out and the Doctor read from, when he got excited?
That was sooo good! it was nice having new characters and monsters for a change and the setting was really cool. best one so far imo. Next week's looks awesome too! :biggrin:

oh, i didn't see that bit, i will rewatch it some time, any idea about where abouts the scene is? :h:
Reply 4689

Ohhh, that was so minor I didn't remember it.
Has anyone else on here noticed that the title sequence is out of sync with the Doctor Who theme music during the beginning of some of the episodes in both series 8 and 9?
Finally found the card scene! :proud: and yes it was funny :biggrin:
My favourite card of Clara's was "It was my fault, I should have known you didn't live in Aberdeen"

The most random one, the rest all actually made sense in the DW universe. XD
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Scienceisgood
My favourite card of Clara's was "It was my fault, I should have known you didn't live in Aberdeen"

The most random one, the rest all actually made sense in the DW universe. XD

That was my favourite card too :tongue:. I want to know what situation caused the need for that card to exist :tongue:.

I thought this week's episode was fairly good, was slightly disappointed to find out it's another two part episode, but hopefully next week's is just as good.

Also, the deadlocked suspended animation chamber? £10 says The Doctor is inside it :tongue:.
It's a reference to Sarah Jane Smith - when he left her he dropped her back off in Aberdeen rather than her actual home.

Thinking of updating the thread episode poll from Season eight - anyone interested in that or is it a bit defunct now?
Original post by Stiff Little Fingers

Thinking of updating the thread episode poll from Season eight - anyone interested in that or is it a bit defunct now?

yeah can we get rid of that poll? it seems a bit outdated an obsolete now, see what everyone else thinks :h:
I actually enjoyed this week's episode, can't remember the last time that happened...although also annoyed about it being a double parter. Still...to enjoy a Who...well I might have fainted.

Although the sonic sunglasses still make me want to punch Moffat in the face.

Original post by tomtjl
That was my favourite card too :tongue:. I want to know what situation caused the need for that card to exist :tongue:.

I thought this week's episode was fairly good, was slightly disappointed to find out it's another two part episode, but hopefully next week's is just as good.

Also, the deadlocked suspended animation chamber? £10 says The Doctor is inside it :tongue:.

Ha ha I don't think anyone would be willing to counter that bet :tongue:
I see more of us enjoyed this weeks episode; out of curiosity, who else realised it wasn't Moffat writing this one?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Stiff Little Fingers

Yes. :yy:
Original post by CoolCavy
That was sooo good! it was nice having new characters and monsters for a change and the setting was really cool. best one so far imo. Next week's looks awesome too! :biggrin:

oh, i didn't see that bit, i will rewatch it some time, any idea about where abouts the scene is? :h:

Did you find it in the end? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending