The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Sleep is so messed up. Going bed early right now but I don't have much hope I'll be sleeping :/
Original post by ForgetMe
I emailed them saying that I withdraw my candidacy due to personal reasons because it wasn't something I would be excited about :h: Hopefully, they will find someone better suitable for the job than me :h:

Yeah, they said his dogs would be there a lot, one of his dogs was jumping on me and licking my hands all the time :teehee:

I'll start looking for another job at the end of this year because I've been in my present one for almost 2 years and it's time to change this unhealthy and stressful job :colone:

Sounds like you did the right thing, for the best if you weren't feelin it m8 :h:
Tired and I can't sleep :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Somewhat non-existent now...
Devastated. My grandmother died last night! :frown:
Reply 6866
A bit down tbh
Reply 6867
Original post by ChemicalBond

Sorry to hear that :redface: :console:
deep desiring lustful love <3
Like I have made a bad decision and now uel keep emailing me about enrolment

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sick, super cold body but hot head though, thumbs, neck, ears and lower back hurting like that. Migraines keep going and coming now and sleeping patterns and eating patterns have changed quite a bit
Sad, angry, cold and vengeful. :frown:
Stressed and busy yet invigorated and ready to turn over a new leaf in my life :u:
Original post by ChemicalBond

sorry to hear that :console:
right now?
So ****ing numb. I think I'm feeling anxious, but I'm not sure why I'm feeling anxious when I was supposed to have resolved the root of my recent anxiety last night :redface: Sad, lonely, hurting a bit. I don't even know why really, can't understand my emotions right now :frown:
Lonely, exhausted, worried, uninterested, gross.
Original post by m3m
A bit down tbh

Awww, what's wrong? :hugs: <3

Original post by Feraligatr
Sick, super cold body but hot head though, thumbs, neck, ears and lower back hurting like that. Migraines keep going and coming now and sleeping patterns and eating patterns have changed quite a bit

;( Im sorry to hear that- I hope you recover pretty soon, Feraligatr. :jumphug:

Original post by drowzee
Sad, angry, cold and vengeful. :frown:

I hope you feel better soon. :hugs:<3

Original post by Illiberal Liberal
Stressed and busy yet invigorated and ready to turn over a new leaf in my life :u:

:hugs: <3

Posted from TSR Mobile
Happy but tired. ~

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by picklescamp
right now?
So ****ing numb. I think I'm feeling anxious, but I'm not sure why I'm feeling anxious when I was supposed to have resolved the root of my recent anxiety last night :redface: Sad, lonely, hurting a bit. I don't even know why really, can't understand my emotions right now :frown:

Original post by ILovePancakes
Lonely, exhausted, worried, uninterested, gross.

Original post by Shostakovish
A bit lonely.

Aww guys. :hugs: <333

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest