The Student Room Group

The last time you cried and why...

It seems really depressing but I'm curious when the last time you cried was and why?

For me I tend to usually cry when I'm stressed and getting nagged at constantly by parents or sometimes the smallest thing can set me off. 😤

Scroll to see replies

Original post by xGCSE_Studentx
It seems really depressing but I'm curious when the last time you cried was and why?

For me I tend to usually cry when I'm stressed and getting nagged at constantly by parents or sometimes the smallest thing can set me off. 😤

When my parents left after helping me to set up in my student digs. :cry2:
Original post by SeanFM
When my parents left after helping me to set up in my student digs. :cry2:

Yout first year?
Original post by xGCSE_Studentx
Yout first year?

Second, believe it or not. Was a bit harder in the first year.
Why? Because my sister threw a sofa at me.
Reply 5
A few months back when my dog was put down.
Original post by SeanFM
Second, believe it or not. Was a bit harder in the first year.

I can't do good byes at all way too emotional I tend to avoid that kinda thing lol
Original post by shawn_o1

Wow, strong sister :K:

Ermmmm, Few weeks back for no apparent reason... I'm in touch with my watery side :u:
Reply 8
Yesterday, because I hate some people and I just felt sad.
Reply 9
Two weeks ago when after three months of keeping the thought to myself, I told my mum that university may not actually be for me! And here I am, still there.
I cry on the inside all the time. Shedding actual tears, I can't remember.
I got "only" 6 on my first Math HL midterm exam.

The bitter thing is that all I ever cared in terms of grades about was to get 7 on math (the best grade on the IB) from these midterms. I prepared really hard but it turned out ive read wrong stuff, and there was stuff in exam I didnt read.

Guess what I got? 7 from everything EXPECT math. Yes, that's right.
At home I just cried an entire day, I told myself I'm useless, even felt suicidal, that's what happens to me when I fail with maths. Really stressful. I fear failing with that subject very very much.
Today, because I was feeling really lonely and unsettled after moving out to Germany for my year abroad and I got a text off someone I'm really missing
Today during my last lesson, due to me over-thinking a past event, and also creating situations in my head which will never happen which really upset me.
When my cat got put down earlier this year, knew it was coming, thought I'd be alright as I was stroking him when she gave the injection but when his heart stopped and he went limp I couldn't contain it, ******* loved that cat.
Original post by drowzee
Yesterday, because I hate some people and I just felt sad.

:frown: aw you cried?

awhh :kissing2:
Original post by joey11223
When my cat got put down earlier this year, knew it was coming, thought I'd be alright as I was stroking him when she gave the injection but when his heart stopped and he went limp I couldn't contain it, ******* loved that cat.

That's why I don't do pets I don't think I could cope if they got out down 😥
Many years ago. I can't actually remember when the last time was. At least 4 or so years ago.
Reply 18
Original post by shawn_o1

Woah a sofa? Damn she must be strong haha. Literally made me laugh out loud
Reply 19
Last night talking to a friend :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest