The Student Room Group

What are the most beautiful places in the UK?

Post pictures :biggrin:
12042046_419642348160377_1737156103_n.jpgmy uni :h:
Cumberland. My house. At dusk. :u:
Chastworth House, Derbyshire.
London. cause i'm a London-nazi
Original post by howtobealady
London. cause i'm a London-nazi

You jack booted thug. :colonhash:
Lake District, Cornwall, Cotswolds, Dartmoor, Scottish Highlands, Snowdonia.
Original post by Proxenus
12042046_419642348160377_1737156103_n.jpgmy uni :h:

Which Uni is that?
There's a little place called Bibery in the Cotswolds - very picturesque :biggrin:
Original post by hihihihihi
Which Uni is that?

london met :smile:
Not sure about the most beautiful in the country, but there's a moorland valley called Bransdale near where I live. Nice picturesque countryside, with some woodland and farmland in the valley, an old mill by the river, with moorland on 3 sides as you go up and out of the valley.

It's also very quiet and undisturbed as there are no main roads that go through it to anywhere, just mostly single track country lanes that go into Bransdale and back round in a loop. That plus things like lack of facilities like car parking (so you have to walk for a while if you want to explore) means it's not a big touristy place. Definitely one of my favourite places in the national park (North York Moors).

Can't upload any of my own pictures right now because of internet problems, but googling it should bring stuff up.
(edited 8 years ago)
Portpatrick. I went there for the first time a few weeks ago. Its a beautiful little village :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Spock's Socks
Portpatrick. I went there for the first time a few weeks ago. Its a beautiful little village :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

wow!! :smile:
Rannoch Moor.....

Quick Reply

Latest