The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Princepieman
Whaaaaatt?! When did you guys submit? I still haven't gotten an acknowledgement and I sent mine on the 16th of Sept.

Check your spam folder!
Original post by antigone-
Did you register yourself? My school has registered I believe so will I get a confirmation?

I registered at a local private school as an external candidate, so I'm not sure how it'd work for those in school. You should get some form of confirmation about what time the exam is on, where you'll sit it etc.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ivoryfall
Got my application received email today :smile: getting excited about hearing from the college itself now about what work to submit!

Did you get an email from Oxford or just UCAS? I haven't had any confirmation emails from any of my unis lmao
I got my confirmation email about an hour ago and I applied on 25th sept :smile:
The perks of having a last name near the end of the alphabet....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Does everybody get a confirmation email or only those who have to send in written work?

Edit:
OMG, just received mine. Applied on the 3rd.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by PlaneovertheSea
Does everybody get a confirmation email or only those who have to send in written work?

Everyone usually.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think everyone should get one. Got one just now and I don't need to send any written work to them as part of my application.
Ah, fair enough! *eagerly awaits an email*

On another note, I got my MAT entry confirmed today.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Heyy, was the MAT confirmation from your centre or Oxford?
Original post by Msachdeva789
Heyy, was the MAT confirmation from your centre or Oxford?

The centre!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ohhh that makes sense, mine is at school!

Edit:
OMG, just received mine. Applied on the 3rd.

Heyy, Was it from the college or university?
And what letter does your last name begin with? lol
Email was from undergraduate.options(at)admin.ac.ox.uk
Email also said
"You should receive much more detailed and specific information from the college or hall before the end of October. Please ensure that you regularly check your email account (as entered on your UCAS application) throughout the admissions process in case the University needs to contact you regarding your application."

Last nam starts with a K.
Email was from undergraduate.options(at)admin.ac.ox.uk
Email also said
"You should receive much more detailed and specific information from the college or hall before the end of October. Please ensure that you regularly check your email account (as entered on your UCAS application) throughout the admissions process in case the University needs to contact you regarding your application."

Last nam starts with a K.

W is going to take a while then :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just got mine right now. Last name starts with S :P
This feels like Christmas Eve hahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just sent off my application , what's this confirmation email everyones talking about??
my surname also starts with an S. I sent my application on the 15th.
Am I the only one who hasn't sent their application off yet?

Latest

Trending

Trending