Cuz im brown:colonhash:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Rk2k14
Whats this 'community record' thing?

About post being 'not constructive' :colonhash:

Strong editing

Strong choice of where to post this

Strong everything.
Duh. There's a reason why this thread is the 23rd such.
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Strong editing

Strong choice of where to post this

Strong everything.

Well now we've established that I'm being targeted i have to be careful

Edit: IDGAF
Tfw you realise it's international break. Watford cannot come soon enough, and look at that...finally playing a promoted side.

Original post by Rk2k14
Well now we've established that I'm being targeted i have to be careful

Edit: IDGAF

:h: chillax
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Tfw you realise it's international break. Watford cannot come soon enough, and look at that...finally playing a promoted side.

:h: chillax

First time. Im shook now
Reply 8126
Original post by Arkasia
Woah chill out Mourinho - are you suggesting that the mods are biased? Inb4 ban.

Nah, we will most likely stay ahead of Chelsea unless they go on some mad unbeaten run, but City look so much more dominant than any other team (even though they will inevitably have a bad run of 4-5 games).

100% mod bias, so salty.

It would be characteristic of Chelsea to do just that though, Logic says that they can't make up such a deficiency but let's not forget the sheer quality they have.
Will be interesting to see how this season pans out - would be harsh to expect much from Liverpool's new manager but if it turns out to be Klopp then who knows? :smile:
Original post by #salty
100% mod bias, so salty.

It would be characteristic of Chelsea to do just that though, Logic says that they can't make up such a deficiency but let's not forget the sheer quality they have.
Will be interesting to see how this season pans out - would be harsh to expect much from Liverpool's new manager but if it turns out to be Klopp then who knows? :smile:

Strong username 10/10

Yeah I know, grinding out results to get points is Mourinho's strong point, so if they go into Christmas <8 points behind Liverpool/Arsenal/Tottenham/United then they should be able to make up the difference if they get a bit lucky.
Reply 8128
Original post by Arkasia
Strong username 10/10

Yeah I know, grinding out results to get points is Mourinho's strong point, so if they go into Christmas <8 points behind Liverpool/Arsenal/Tottenham/United then they should be able to make up the difference if they get a bit lucky.

Appropriate/10

True, that's one side of it but the problem is that they simply can't afford to have any more "bad days" because they're already too far behind as it is.
They have an absolute mountain to climb but if one team could do it, it's Chelsea.
Reply 8129
Who is going on international duty?
Original post by llys
Who is going on international duty?

6 Of our first team
Walcott saying he wants to play striker for England just as Wayne gets injured. Guys got no chill and I ****ing love it.
Trying to plant the seed in Wayne and Roy's minds that Wazza should be moved into midfield as he gets older, conveniently leaving the striker role open for him. No ****ing chill, especially after his stunning performance vs United, cheeky scrub
Original post by shawn_o1
6 Of our first team

inb4 3 get injured :biggrin:

Sanchez pls
Walcott looks like hes gonna take the striker role as his own and thrive and then **** off to ISIS and leave us high and dry for the Euros.
Original post by leinad2012
Walcott saying he wants to play striker for England just as Wayne gets injured. Guys got no chill and I ****ing love it.
Trying to plant the seed in Wayne and Roy's minds that Wazza should be moved into midfield as he gets older, conveniently leaving the striker role open for him. No ****ing chill, especially after his stunning performance vs United, cheeky scrub

Why can't Rooney get injured with us ffs

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by leinad2012

Yeah it's pretty funny since he usually tries to put himself across as this meek, respectful guy, but he's obviously got a strong entitlement complex.
Reply 8136
If Theo continues to develop his style of play in the middle as he has been doing recently, him Ozil & Alexis will be an absolute nightmare for most teams.

Can't find a gif or a video, but that Schwienstieger tackle :eek:
Theo's proved me wrong, hold up play was the worry but now very good at the quick give and gos like Thierry used to. Passing also much better

Truth be told Theo would cost £30m+ to replace.
Original post by #salty
Appropriate/10

True, that's one side of it but the problem is that they simply can't afford to have any more "bad days" because they're already too far behind as it is.
They have an absolute mountain to climb but if one team could do it, it's Chelsea.

City did it to us last season, after GW32 they were 5 points behind, and at the end of the season they were 4 points ahead.
It's a shame Liverpool didn't keep brendan ffs I wanted him to get an extension for the lols.

**** life Liverpool are going to actually be good for once.

Latest