The Student Room Group

What if your partner asked you how many people have you slept with?

Would you lie? tell the truth? don't answer?
Reply 1
I've always told the truth about everything, only to never been told the truth to.

From now on, I will lie.

P.S. my number is only 2.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Nah I'd tell the truth, my number isn't even that high anyway. But it shouldn't matter what one has done in the past so long as (in a closed relationship anyway) they are clean (meaning STD free) and loyal.
Take it from me, don't list all your previous partners. And if you do, don't arrive at your current partner and say "so then there was you... then your sister, then your friend Tracey..."
Tell the truth, but there is no need to name them surely

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah always because I'm no hoe so it's not embarrassing.

My friend on the other hand... She needs to lie.
I have lied that I've had sex with soo many guys when I haven't had sex in years.

People think I'm lying when I say I'm celibate because I act like the opposite since I feel insecure about being celibate :s-smilie:

I feel insecure about keeping my chastity because men are immature. They don't want a decent girl who hasn't had much sex; they'd call her a prude and go for the loose chick wearing hot pants in late autumn weather, while insisting I'm relationship material. :colonhash:

So it's the opposite for me: most people cut their sexual partners in half because they have so many, while I double mine because I have so little :mmm:
Original post by Little Popcorns

high five *raises the roof* lol
Reply 8
Original post by Still Sweet
I have lied that I've had sex with soo many guys when I haven't had sex in years.

People think I'm lying when I say I'm celibate because I act like the opposite since I feel insecure about being celibate :s-smilie:

I feel insecure about keeping my chastity because men are immature. They don't want a decent girl who hasn't had much sex; they'd call her a prude and go for the loose chick wearing hot pants in late autumn weather, while insisting I'm relationship material. :colonhash:

So it's the opposite for me: most people cut their sexual partners in half because they have so many, while I double mine because I have so little :mmm:

Apryl, dems is wastemen innit. Don't be bothering with dat ****. :lol:

In all seriousness, any man who judges you by the number of sexual partners you have is not worth your time. :smile:
Reply 9
Original post by Little Popcorns

So mean. :rofl:
Original post by Danz123
Apryl, dems is wastemen innit. Don't be bothering with dat ****. :lol:

In all seriousness, any man who judges you by the number of sexual partners you have is not worth your time. :smile:

I don't bother with them, hence celibacy :lol:
I don't bother with them, hence celibacy :lol:

Fair nuff, but da roadmen still b afta u innit. I'll stop now :lol:
Original post by Danz123
Fair nuff, but da roadmen still b afta u innit. I'll stop now :lol:

lol yes please stop :lol:
lol yes please stop :lol:

Thought you liked my roadman talk. :frown:

Don't worry I've gone away from that life now. I'm not 'about dat lyfe' as it were.
Original post by Danz123
Thought you liked my roadman talk. :frown:

Don't worry I've gone away from that life now. I'm not 'about dat lyfe' as it were.

Loool you lived that life before? Ok tell me privately.
Pretty easy when the answer is ZER0.
Loool you lived that life before? Ok tell me privately.

LOL I'm kidding. I've never 'lived that life', though at secondary school, everyone did talk in that fashion tbf, so around certain groups I did have dat slang innit. :lol:
Lying will get you into more trouble than telling the truth.. 99% of the time (this one time a guy I was seeing told me his number was in the 100s, that wasn't great)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending