The Student Room Group

dont wanna be average

got predicted ccc for my a levels quite disappointed hahahh wondering if im even good enough for uni as i worked really hard in my ASs
anyone in the same position lol

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Maybe you should work your ASs off?
Original post by A5ko

I see watcha did there :wink:
Original post by Asuna Yuuki
I see watcha did there :wink:

me too :wink:

Spoiler

Original post by boomlizzie
got predicted ccc for my a levels quite disappointed hahahh wondering if im even good enough for uni as i worked really hard in my ASs

I got BEE on my A-Levels and I'm studying Medicine.

Reply 5
hahahah i plan to, i hope my ASs dont fail me
would being predicted BBB make u above average??
i feel exactly the same way :/ I got predicted bcc and I don't even know where to apply :frown:
Reply 8
Original post by chemstudent314
i feel exactly the same way :/ I got predicted bcc and I don't even know where to apply :frown:

yeah exactly! like the reputation of the uni matters to me for CCC its just quite depressing hahah
and i dont want to try to convice my teachers to put it up because then i might end up not even achieving my predicted grades hahahah
yeah exactly! like the reputation of the uni matters to me for CCC its just quite depressing hahah
and i dont want to try to convice my teachers to put it up because then i might end up not even achieving my predicted grades hahahah

yes same:/ like I wanted to go to a russell group uni or semi-decent uni but not one that's so low on the league table esp considering how much work i did lol but meh idk it is depressing i agree, what course do you want to do?
Reply 10
yes same:/ like I wanted to go to a russell group uni or semi-decent uni but not one that's so low on the league table esp considering how much work i did lol but meh idk it is depressing i agree, what course do you want to do?

yeah it makes me doubt if im suitable! business and economics - you?
yeah it makes me doubt if im suitable! business and economics - you?

I'm sure you can do it:smile: maybe biomedicine
Reply 12
I'm sure you can do it:smile: maybe biomedicine

aha thanks, i better just have no social life this year and work harder than ever and hope to go through adjustment i guess!! good luck to you!
Original post by zyzzyspirit
I got BEE on my A-Levels and I'm studying Medicine.

Abroad?
This is just predicted grades though, i mean if you work your ass off you can achieve anything
Original post by A5ko

But they said they've already done that

May I ask what grades you got at AS? If they were lowish then the prediction may be fair enough and there is nothing you can do about it. Just work your hardest this year. If you really really really wanted to go to a good uni and genuinely believe you can turn it around this year then you could in theory take a gap year.
Original post by TSR Mustafa
Abroad?

Yep.
Original post by zyzzyspirit
Yep.

How are you finding? , Or how did you find?
Reply 19
Original post by Sparster
May I ask what grades you got at AS? If they were lowish then the prediction may be fair enough and there is nothing you can do about it. Just work your hardest this year. If you really really really wanted to go to a good uni and genuinely believe you can turn it around this year then you could in theory take a gap year.

ah i did just get BCC so its not unfair, i just am now realising how limited i am in my choices hahah - i am doing a few retakes to hopefully drag them up :colonhash:

Quick Reply

Latest