The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by A5ko
Even midgets can be ugly.

what is your problem?! :lol:
Reply 61
Original post by InternetGangster
You think this is some joke, don't you.

How about you stay a bit more up to date on the thread before you White Knight any more.

You're making me ill.
Carrying a step ladder... wow, just wow.

You are a disgrace to TSR. You should be bitterly ashamed.

Oh shut up :rolleyes:.
Original post by A5ko
How about you stay a bit more up to date on the thread before you White Knight any more.

You're making me ill.

He's insane.
Original post by A5ko

You're making me ill.

Original post by Still Sweet
Oh shut up :rolleyes:.

I won't accept this. Being insulted and berated for doing my duty as a man to stick up for a girl. I am disappointed in both of you.
Reply 65
I won't accept this. Being insulted and berated for doing my duty as a man to stick up for a girl. I am disappointed in both of you.

Cock and Balls doth not maketh a man.
-Shakespeare
Original post by A5ko

You're making me ill.

Is he serious?

I am pretty sure she never PMed you to step in and save the day.:lol:
Original post by cantgetvalidname
The question should've been would you date someone who's 4'11 I suppose ... so would you?

Probably not, as I'm considerably tall and having to bend down all the time would be annoying as well as cause recurring back pain or something. But you never know, if she was genuinely the girl of my dreams then I might :tongue:
Are you considered a midget if you're 18 years old and 4'11?

You're on the short side but by no means tiny. Think of Wladimir Klitschko and Hayden Panettiere. My parents also have a noticeable height gap. You'll be fine
Reply 70
hahaha. would you have sex with me?

I don't know you, but I would with a girl of that height. Sex can be wilder with short girls. :sexface:
Reply 71
Original post by MathsAstronomy12
You're on the short side but by no means tiny. Think of Wladimir Klitschko and Hayden Panettiere. My parents also have a noticeable height gap. You'll be fine

His arms are bigger than her legs. :lolwut:

Reply 72
no, unless you want it to be. Definitely on the smaller side however
Original post by Josb
I don't know you, but I would with a girl of that height. Sex can be wilder with short girls. :sexface:

Can confirm.
Reply 74
I'm in the 6ft zone I wouldn't necessarily not date a women because of her height if we did get on but a taller woman would be more ideal. I think for you I would be more worried about your confidence levels that could put a guy off.
If you were a boy , then rip.
For a girls it is not too bad, considering 5'3 is the average height.
Original post by Josb

He's 6ft 6 and she's 5ft 1
Original post by Still Sweet
It is rather short OP. But "midget?"

I love how she just randomly asked you :lol: Like if you said yes, her eyes would turn to hearts?

bear™ is a big furry lurve machine :yep:
Original post by Josb

Looking hella like a child.

Latest