The Student Room Group

Animes that would motivate me to study?!

Are you able to recall an anime you've watched, or watch as of the current moment that will be a source of motivation for me to study or keep studying.
Animes have always been a great kickstarter for me, thereby helping me with real life situations.
If you're able to suggest an anime that will motivate me to study, I'll be ever so greatful.
Keep in mind it has to be specific about studying, and school, not suggestions that are on a complete different classification.
Thanks in advance <3

(For the record; the point isn't that I don't study, infact my work ethic is beyond the standard. However, during my free times I would much like to see something that is motivating, as that way I'll feel more pumped to study further maths, maths, biology, and chemistry b0ss)
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

I'm pretty sure animes, or any addictive show does the opposite thing man.
Reply 2
Original post by whydoidothis?
I'm pretty sure animes, or any addictive show does the opposite thing man.

I see your point; however, it works for me. It has, up until now, and it probably will later on.
Never know until we try, right?
HUNTER X HUNTER the character Gin

thriller based like billy bat how - a mature read

Holyland
Karate Shoukoushi Kohinata Minoru

the two above a good read for those who like fighting and getting strong you will be motivated to be the best

but the one I can think on top of my head is gin and hunter x hunter
Original post by Aghareza
I see your point; however, it works for me. It has, up until now, and it probably will later on.
Never know until we try, right?

If you find one, you need to tell me lol.
Are you able to recall an anime you've watched, or watch as of the current moment that will be a source of motivation for me to study or keep studying.
Animes have always been a great kickstarter for me, thereby helping me with real life situations.
If you're able to suggest an anime that will motivate me to study, I'll be ever so greatful.
Keep in mind it has to be specific about studying, and school, not suggestions that are on a complete different classification.
Thanks in advance <3

yugioh
Reply 6
Original post by whydoidothis?
If you find one, you need to tell me lol.

I got a few, and they really have motivated me in the past.
These are the ones;
-Itazu na kiss
-Deathnote
-Code geass
-Guru Lagan

For boxing/fighting sport motivation:
-Hajime no ippo.
Thanks in advance <3

X'D I'm kinda the same. I either look to Animes, Mangas, Manwhas or K-dramas. One anime tht I can think of is Tonari no Kabuitsu-kun (not really sure if I spelt that ryt)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Original post by AnimeFreak101
X'D I'm kinda the same. I either look to Animes, Mangas, Manwhas or K-dramas. One anime tht I can think of is Tonari no Kabuitsu-kun (not really sure if I spelt that ryt)

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's a good one, thanks for suggestion <3
Ecchi , would motivate in an entirely different way :colone:
Boku No Pico
Reply 11
Original post by Formless
Boku No Pico

The 1st episode motivated me to get help from my elders - teachers.
2nd episode helped me, it's best to find someone else (of the same gender) that have the same interest in my field of study.
3rd episode taught me that it's always fun to study in a group of three!

Thanks for the help, you are the real MVP.
angel beats, watch all of it. Pretty sad though, good luck being depressed after lol.
Reply 13
Bakuman: seeing the characters put in so much work in making manga (and seeing them fail constantly, but achieve something) will honestly motivate you to work hard.
Cory in the house,
best anime helped me to become obama
ansatsu kyou****su most probably.
McDonalds youtube playlist
ansatsu kyou$hitsu is censored.. How pathetic.
Reply 18
Original post by RiskVsReward
angel beats, watch all of it. Pretty sad though, good luck being depressed after lol.

Yes, I heard it was pretty sad, I'll check it out! Thanks for the suggestion bud.

Original post by kkboyk
Bakuman: seeing the characters put in so much work in making manga (and seeing them fail constantly, but achieve something) will honestly motivate you to work hard.

I've seen it, and yes it has certainly motivated me! :smile: I stopped after second season thou, it became quite predictable.

Original post by vis break
Cory in the house,
best anime helped me to become obama

AY B0SS, CAN I HAB A PIZZA PLS?

Original post by Ahmed766
ansatsu kyou****su most probably.

That's a new name, I'll check it out. I hope it's intersting.

Original post by Anonynmous
McDonalds youtube playlist

I wasn't planning on taking a feels trip. :frown: But b0ss its a very g00d vudeo b0ss.
Yes, I heard it was pretty sad, I'll check it out! Thanks for the suggestion bud.

I've seen it, and yes it has certainly motivated me! :smile: I stopped after second season thou, it became quite predictable.

AY B0SS, CAN I HAB A PIZZA PLS?

That's a new name, I'll check it out. I hope it's intersting.

I wasn't planning on taking a feels trip. :frown: But b0ss its a very g00d vudeo b0ss.

One of the episodes really motivated me to study, I believe it was around 17 or so. It's not bad overall.

Latest