The Student Room Group

Graduate Entry Medicine: 2016 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by neuronerd
"Applicants for A101 (graduate entry, four years) will be expected to supply their degreemodule results in full, either within their UCAS application or sent directly to the AdmissionsOffice at the time of submitting their application"

http://www.bristol.ac.uk/study/media/undergraduate/admissions-statements/2015/medicine.pdf

What other unis require transcripts to be sent?
Am I correct in thinking that you can't send your form until your reference has been completed and sent to UCAS?
Im trying to enter my uni degree into education put the latest qualification date it is letting me put in is 2011 whereas i finished my degree in 2015.

How would i overcome this??
Original post by unfinisheduserna
Don't give up just yet bud.

I believe the University of Glasgow will consider graduates on there 5 year course as long as they have a 2:1 in a Science related degree. I am unsure what the UKCAT cutoff is/ has been over the last few years but I believe 640 might just cut it.

I hope this helps.

Is funding for the 5 year course different to the 4 years? As far as i know you have to fund the 5 year course 100% yourself??
Can someone confirm this please
Original post by nickname_esco
Is funding for the 5 year course different to the 4 years? As far as i know you have to fund the 5 year course 100% yourself??
Can someone confirm this please

You have to pay full tuition fees for the first 4 years, so £36,000
Just wondering, do we have to enter the results we got for each exam we did at A level or just the final A level grade we obtained? Also, where do we enter our predicted degree classification????

Cheers!
What are you guys doing for the employment section of the application? I'm currently working but I don't know if I'm bothered to fill it out. It won't negatively affect my application to be like 'nah', will it?

Thanks in advance!
Original post by RexyB
What are you guys doing for the employment section of the application? I'm currently working but I don't know if I'm bothered to fill it out. It won't negatively affect my application to be like 'nah', will it?

Thanks in advance!

I wouldnt imagine so, Im not working yet as Im awaiting my start date so mine will be blank
Is applying to Barts four year course with 2610 suicide?
Original post by DoeADeer
Just wondering, do we have to enter the results we got for each exam we did at A level or just the final A level grade we obtained? Also, where do we enter our predicted degree classification????

Cheers!

BUMP.... Sorry, it's just I'm planning to send off my application tonight and need to know. Anyone care to help me please???
BUMP.... Sorry, it's just I'm planning to send off my application tonight and need to know. Anyone care to help me please???

You just put in your final A level grades. And you don't put in your predicted degree class, your reference is supposed to do that.
Original post by Natha_Lite
You just put in your final A level grades. And you don't put in your predicted degree class, your reference is supposed to do that.

Thank you for your reply! Was trying to google, but couldn't find a thing.
Thank you for your reply! Was trying to google, but couldn't find a thing.

No worries, UCAS is a pain especially as an independent applicant.
No worries, UCAS is a pain especially as an independent applicant.

Yeah, can't imagine what it's like as an independent applicant.. Well, I'll probably be in that situation next year, so I'll find out then haha.

BTW, are we supposed to put in the grades for every A level module?
Yeah, can't imagine what it's like as an independent applicant.. Well, I'll probably be in that situation next year, so I'll find out then haha.

BTW, are we supposed to put in the grades for every A level module?

You just have to put in the overall grade for each subject.
You just have to put in the overall grade for each subject.

Okay, was just checking. Thanks!
Reply 2596
Does anyone know what time the ukcat stats come out today?!
Original post by smb18
Does anyone know what time the ukcat stats come out today?!

Their Twitter account says late afternoon/early evening, so that narrows it down a little bit!
Original post by Ooompalumpa
Is applying to Barts four year course with 2610 suicide?

The applicant that was in invited to interview last year with the lowest ukcat sore had scored 3010. The link has more info.

http://www.smd.qmul.ac.uk/undergraduate/courses/FAQs/99618.pdf
someone knows at what time the deciles are released???

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending