The Student Room Group

Will my predicted grades and grades be enough to get AAA offers?

At AS I got ABCC but i was expecting AABC
However as i got a high A in one module of my C in history I have been predicted
A*AA
Will that be enough to have a fairly decent chance at getting offers for AAA courses?
Yes? A*AA is more than enough for the AAA in terms of grades. You should look to see if you satisfy other variables for the desired universities and make sure to meet or exceed your predictions.
Reply 2
Original post by Ahmed766
Yes? A*AA is more than enough for the AAA in terms of grades. You should look to see if you satisfy other variables for the desired universities and make sure to meet or exceed your predictions.

Dope boss, i was just worried that they would not take my Predictions seriously, however i think they are pretty accurate of what i will get this year hopefully
Reply 3
What are you applying for ?
Original post by ChappatiMan
Dope boss, i was just worried that they would not take my Predictions seriously, however i think they are pretty accurate of what i will get this year hopefully

Yeah I think the predictions are pretty realistic, It would be unrealistic if someone say got BBB was predicted A*A*A*.
Reply 5
Original post by ChappatiMan
At AS I got ABCC but i was expecting AABC
However as i got a high A in one module of my C in history I have been predicted
A*AA
Will that be enough to have a fairly decent chance at getting offers for AAA courses?

Ye im predicted A*AA from BBCD
Original post by AK 12

It's pretty hard to achieve A*AA from there but not impossible, I believe Unis may ask you why your teachers predicted you that from your current grades e.g. were there problems at As if there's an interview. I think you should go for it but do take care because A2 is a jump from As and being predicted high grades may not always be good because some Unis may expect you to meet them. Although many Universities are known to be lenient on achieved grades if you miss your prediction by a grade or two depending on the popularity of the course.
Reply 7
Original post by CLGC98
What are you applying for ?

Depending on the Uni either philosophy and history or straight philosophy
Original post by AK 12

Extenuating circumstances in AS or something?
Reply 9
Original post by itsConnor_
Extenuating circumstances in AS or something?

AAA i mean
Reply 10
AAA i mean
Original post by Ahmed766
It's pretty hard to achieve A*AA from there but not impossible, I believe Unis may ask you why your teachers predicted you that from your current grades e.g. were there problems at As if there's an interview. I think you should go for it but do take care because A2 is a jump from As and being predicted high grades may not always be good because some Unis may expect you to meet them. Although many Universities are known to be lenient on achieved grades if you miss your prediction by a grade or two depending on the popularity of the course.
Original post by AK 12
AAA i mean

That's ok I guess but I'd expect your predictions to be AAB from there but I guess 1 grade difference isn't too big
Reply 12
I personally think getting AAA from BBC is quite a difficult one . Make sure you apply to a range of unis. a AAB - BBC uni is more realistic

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending