you can dress **** up as sugar, but its still ****

Sweet **** though isn't it.

They've already tasted some of it via the Suarez season

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SA-1
Sweet **** though isn't it.

They've already tasted some of it via the Suarez season

Posted from TSR Mobile

the thing about sweet **** is though, that it is bittersweet when the sugar rubs off, as they tasted some of it via the Suarez season :wink:
Reply 1042
Original post by swirly
the thing about sweet **** is though, that it is bittersweet when the sugar rubs off, as they tasted some of it via the Suarez season :wink:

Probably caused the delirium too.

"We're gonna win the treble"

:lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Digots
I only come here for a laugh....TOON ARMY!

Don't you get enough of that every week? :lol: :rofl: :lmao:

(edited 8 years ago)
Klopp looks like a ****ing homeless guy.
Can see us losing 2-0 at Anfield
Reply 1047
Original post by AR_95
Can see us losing 2-0 at Anfield

Why?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jam277
Klopp looks like a ****ing homeless guy.

He is 'the normal one'. What did you expect? if he is as successful as in Drtmund...
Original post by Zerforax
Source?

Sterling source: http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/9906665/liverpools-raheem-sterling-does-not-want-to-play-for-brendan-rodgers

Can remember reading a similar article on liverpoolecho.com as well.

Also, interesting to hear Benteke, Firmino and Origi were once upon a time Dortmund's targets.
can't decide which picture to buy and have framed, any suggestions? 10277152_450_450_73045_0_fit_0_bd2b355d32f8d5fe1bfcb35f9499395e.jpg
Original post by tomlfc
can't decide which picture to buy and have framed, any suggestions? 10277152_450_450_73045_0_fit_0_bd2b355d32f8d5fe1bfcb35f9499395e.jpg

Would take the picture above, if I were you. The atmosphere is just the best thanks to the fans in the foreground in that picture. Just an opinion of a non-Liverpool-fan.
Original post by Kallisto
Would take the picture above, if I were you. The atmosphere is just the best thanks to the fans in the foreground in that picture. Just an opinion of a non-Liverpool-fan.

i was thinking the same, the fans are what makes it and that one would probably look better on a wall, gonna get it framed an that thats all
Original post by tomlfc
i was thinking the same, the fans are what makes it and that one would probably look better on a wall, gonna get it framed an that thats all

They are many better pics, why that one ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tomlfc

Measured by the choice you have given, I agree. Its definetly the better one as a framed picture on a wall. But I would agree with AsandaLFC too, as I think so too that there are pictures which looks so much better.
Original post by AsandaLFC
They are many better pics, why that one ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

i just really like them ones, got any suggestions for other ones?
Original post by Kallisto
Measured by the choice you have given, I agree. Its definetly the better one as a framed picture on a wall. But I would agree with AsandaLFC too, as I think so too that there are pictures which looks so much better.

any suggestions for others?
Original post by DiceTheSlice

Also, interesting to hear Benteke, Firmino and Origi were once upon a time Dortmund's targets.

Really? That is interesting.

I've heard Klopp has talked up Firmino - but that is interesting about Benteke. I guess a big issue for Klopp will be shoehorning both Benteke and Sturridge into a team (if both are fit).

I was reading which players could find themselves out of Klopp's thinking, and Lallana seems a pretty likely candidate.
[video="youtube;MGFwJ2xsgvU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGFwJ2xsgvU[/video]

"Stop for the Klopp"

Latest