The Student Room Group

seeing my ex friend again ? :(

I'm a guy and over a year ago I fell out with my friend. Reason for this was that he was gay and had a crush on me. He couldn't control himself, I told him I had no problem with him being gay but he had to control himself but he wouldn't. Long story short he would harass me constantly asking who I was with and where I was sometimes he would try stopping me talking to girls or even friends. He would also try touching me down there. Very horrible friendship however even now he still tries to contact me I don't reply . I don't want to I hate him. But tommorow we will probably see each other as he takes the same train. I would be very annoyed if he came up to me which he probably will as he's still trying to contact me. Very awkward situation.

Any tips on what I can do ?
RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Original post by Anonymous
I'm a guy and over a year ago I fell out with my friend. Reason for this was that he was gay and had a crush on me. He couldn't control himself, I told him I had no problem with him being gay but he had to control himself but he wouldn't. Long story short he would harass me constantly asking who I was with and where I was sometimes he would try stopping me talking to girls or even friends. He would also try touching me down there. Very horrible friendship however even now he still tries to contact me I don't reply . I don't want to I hate him. But tommorow we will probably see each other as he takes the same train. I would be very annoyed if he came up to me which he probably will as he's still trying to contact me. Very awkward situation.

If you see him first, walk away and sit as far away as possible / in a different carriage.
Dress up as a girl and he'd run away.
Reply 4
catch an earlier train..durr

Err he's trying to grab your piece and you didn't bang him? Out of order mate.
Reply 6
Original post by AliRizzo

bang out of order. AliRizzo is right. you just need to let him bang you and just generally be crap in bed. don't forget to say other people's names whilst you're at it. i don't know how it works but try to fart if possible. hopefully that will put him off. have a dirty kebab with plenty of chilli sauce as well.
Reply 7
Original post by AliRizzo

He tried to, yes I did prevent him and gave him a few, not in the face. Wish I did now.
Reply 8
Original post by pbw
bang out of order. AliRizzo is right. you just need to let him bang you and just generally be crap in bed. don't forget to say other people's names whilst you're at it. i don't know how it works but try to fart if possible. hopefully that will put him off. have a dirty kebab with plenty of chilli sauce as well.

wtf
Reply 9
wtf

you asked for tips...I gave you tips...
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending