The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

****ing L O L
Got to love the arrogance of the Germans. Especially when it comes back to bite them and you beat them in their ground. Your City, Your Stadium, Our Trophy
Just found this little gem.

https://streamable.com/90x0

Happyness
obsessed af
Dat international penalty record tho.
Original post by Pimped Butterfly

****ing L O L

yea and for Germany, Liverpool are where the Beatles are from. In both cases, last seen in the 80s.

And you yourself, from West London from last account?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Pimped Butterfly
dw couple months ago Arkasia was telling me it wouldn't be unexpected if you beat Bayern

Christ do you have a little pink diary in which you write everything I say to you?

Also, did I definitely use the term 'unexpected', or did I say something like 'it could happen'? Big difference.
Original post by Arkasia
Christ do you have a little pink diary in which you write everything I say to you?

Yes. In all seriousness, yes. Not just you, everyone. :colonhash:

Anyhoo, CL for me is pretty much over for us this season. No harm in still believing we can do something against Bayern though. Marginal, but not impossible.
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Yes. In all seriousness, yes. Not just you, everyone. :colonhash:

Anyhoo, CL for me is pretty much over for us this season. No harm in still believing we can do something against Bayern though. Marginal, but not impossible.

Probably has colour-coded post-it notes and everything :facepalm:
Subliminal shots at Lucio.
lol Holland @Lyrical Prodigy

Anyway, we're out of the CL. Quite frankly I don't give a stuff if it means we can win the title.
Reply 8271
Bellerin has created the most clear cut chances in the league this season.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Scenes when you get knockout in group stages and also finish 4th. 😂
Original post by angelfox
lol Holland @Lyrical Prodigy

Anyway, we're out of the CL. Quite frankly I don't give a stuff if it means we can win the title.

The Europa League title?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Good analysis on Walcott as a striker here

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/34473910
Original post by SA-1
Bellerin has created the most clear cut chances in the league this season.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wait - really?
Reply 8276
Original post by Arkasia
Wait - really?

Yup..

Vs everyone:

1444837614185.jpg

Vs defenders:

1444837655076.jpg

Madness

Posted from TSR Mobile
doesnt surprise me, his wing play is so fire atm its just that no one is getting on his crosses. he's already better at swinging them in than sagna was before he left.
Reply 8278
Just feel like he's got Cesc written all over him. Why wouldn't barca eventually come in for him, and why wouldn't he want to return?

He's only 20 too, can really develop to be one beastly RB.

He did say, in an interview at the end of last season, that if he wanted to return to barca one day he would never have left in the first place, and that he's here because he wants to stay & all of that crap

Just hope he proves me wrong tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile
Barca seem alright with whoever they have at RB now (was it Sergi)

Latest