The Student Room Group

Should men with hairy legs wear shorts?

Should men with hairy legs wear shorts? Just a question.
I've seen some men with hairy legs wearing shorts look really hot and others look really bad. It's like one extreme to the other. Your opinion?

Scroll to see replies

i have hairy legs and wear shorts

umad
Reply 2
Hairy legs are hot. :coma:
Original post by drowzee
Hairy legs are hot. :coma:

You know it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nah be proud of the testosterone :wink:
Depends on the level of hair I guess. A bit hairy, fine. Looking like Mr Tumnus in shorts, not so much.
Reply 6
Original post by KingAuthor
Should men with hairy legs wear shorts? Just a question.
I've seen some men with hairy legs wearing shorts look really hot and others look really bad. It's like one extreme to the other. Your opinion?

My legs are like forests, and u ain't gonna stop me wearing shorts m8

I don't really think it looks too bad, and no-one's ever gone 'eww', so that's a victory in itself
I would shave my legs if I were to wear shorts no homo
Yeah I love it
My hairy legs will continue to feel the breeze regardless.
Original post by So Instinct
My hairy legs will continue to feel the breeze regardless.

loook what I found :woo:

Spoiler

Reply 11
How hairy is hairy...the amount of hair on my legs is at least incongruous with my general appearance. I wouldn't have a problem wearing shorts I guess, though I don't own any for some reason, and I don't really care if anyone else wears them irrespective of their hairiness..
Yes, please omg. :fan: especially when they're muscular too ugh.
Original post by picklescamp
loook what I found :woo:

Spoiler

Look what I found.

Spoiler

Original post by So Instinct
Look what I found.

Spoiler

:eek: stop sexualising the pandas

Spoiler

Original post by picklescamp
:eek: stop sexualising the pandas

Spoiler

Yeah let's not. Save it for the Kams.
if its hairy to the point where you cant even see their skin then yuck
Reply 17
To begin knitting, you will need to create a foundation row of stitches on your needle by "casting on."1. Make a slipknot by looping yarn into a pretzel shape, leaving a tail end at least three times the width of what you are knitting (if your scarf is 8 inches wide, you'll need a 24-inch-long tail). Slip knitting needle through pretzel shape as shown, and pull yarn ends to tighten.2. Drape tail of yarn over left thumb and working yarn (ball end) over left index finger. Use your other fingers to catch yarn lengths in left palm. Insert needle upward through loop on thumb.3. With needle, catch the working yarn that's on your index finger, and pull it through the loop on your thumb. Remove thumb from loop. Keeping yarn ends secured in palm, reposition thumb, and tighten new stitch on right-hand needle. Repeat these steps until you've cast on the required number of stitches.
Original post by John55
To begin knitting, you will need to create a foundation row of stitches on your needle by "casting on."1. Make a slipknot by looping yarn into a pretzel shape, leaving a tail end at least three times the width of what you are knitting (if your scarf is 8 inches wide, you'll need a 24-inch-long tail). Slip knitting needle through pretzel shape as shown, and pull yarn ends to tighten.2. Drape tail of yarn over left thumb and working yarn (ball end) over left index finger. Use your other fingers to catch yarn lengths in left palm. Insert needle upward through loop on thumb.3. With needle, catch the working yarn that's on your index finger, and pull it through the loop on your thumb. Remove thumb from loop. Keeping yarn ends secured in palm, reposition thumb, and tighten new stitch on right-hand needle. Repeat these steps until you've cast on the required number of stitches.

Good for you, John. We all appreciate this input. :redface:
Reply 19
I got hit on the head by a piano when I was 5

Quick Reply

Latest