The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Original post by laur a
Anyone applying for business management?

Yes i am :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 101
Anyone applying for Politics here? Is Interview needed?
Reply 102
are there seriously no physics applicants here :frown: ???????
Reply 103
Original post by boyyo
are there seriously no physics applicants here :frown: ???????

There is you I guess:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by JodieHarriett18
I am :smile:

me too!
Original post by Avila.C
me too!

Have you sat your LNAT? :smile:
Have you sat your LNAT? :smile:

not yet, i'm doing it on the 31st :biggrin: (i'm terrified though)
i have not sent my application yet either, have you?
Original post by Avila.C
not yet, i'm doing it on the 31st :biggrin: (i'm terrified though)
i have not sent my application yet either, have you?

Yeah I've done it and sent my application in :smile: don't stress about it! There's honestly very little you can do to prepare, just do some practice questions :smile:
Original post by christinadrougka

what subjects did you study at a level? because i want to study business management at kings in 2017
Just got an offer to study English Lit, very happy!!
Reply 110
Anyone got an offer from philosophy? Or philosophy religious studies and ethics??
Original post by GeorgiaEvanda

Congratulations and join the fb group!! :biggrin:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1622799704645365
Original post by fasial96.
did you do the access course and if you don't mind me asking how old are you? im 19 but if do the access course next year i will finish at 21

I'm 30 years old, and I shall be attending as a mature student - so no late nights out for me! I took an Access Course a couple of years ago 2012-13, and I took a distance-learning A Level part time. To be honest, I think universities appreciate applicants who have taken a few years to consider what they want to do. It shows commitment.
Original post by 90780
Congratulations! Have you already sat your A levels?

Yes! I took my AS and A Levels this year, but I'm taking another AS Level in a different subject before starting university next year!
Reply 114
Original post by Lunnford84
Yes! I took my AS and A Levels this year, but I'm taking another AS Level in a different subject before starting university next year!

Ah so you already have 3 full A levels? Does KCL offer unconditional offers?
Original post by 90780
Ah so you already have 3 full A levels? Does KCL offer unconditional offers?

I have 60 Distinctions at Level 3 from my Access Course, and I took one A Level (English Language and Literature) this year - both AS and A Levels, making three exams and one piece of coursework - achieving an 'A' grade. I'm currently taking AS Classical Civilisation, in which I'm also predicted an 'A' grade. And yes, I received an unconditional offer from KCL :-)

When did you send off your application? Did it take 4 weeks to get an offer or less?
When did you send off your application? Did it take 4 weeks to get an offer or less?

I sent off my application friday, I got the kings college log in thing Saturday and got an offer Tuesday evening so no a matter of days really
I sent off my application friday, I got the kings college log in thing Saturday and got an offer Tuesday evening so no a matter of days really

Oh my god that's amazing! I'm so jealous!
Reply 119
Yeah I've done it and sent my application in :smile: don't stress about it! There's honestly very little you can do to prepare, just do some practice questions :smile:

Hey I've got the LNAT on Monday, and I'm terrified haha, would you say that this years texts are very similar to those on the past papers on the website? Also how did you find the time limit?

Latest